This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LightHome Launcher With New Look and Optimized

I have recompiled the UI of Lighthome Launcher with New Material Icons and wallpaper set to give it a Modern look. Application is now fully optimized and reduced in size. Compatible with SC H96+ Rom.

Enjoy...

Screenshots...

Click image for larger version  Name:	2017_12_27_00.57.50.png Views:	2 Size:	297.3 KB ID:	697210

Click image for larger version  Name:	2017_12_27_00.52.26.png Views:	2 Size:	275.7 KB ID:	697211

Click image for larger version  Name:	2017_12_27_00.56.58.png Views:	2 Size:	294.6 KB ID:	697212

Click image for larger version  Name:	2017_12_27_00.57.25.png Views:	2 Size:	269.6 KB ID:	697213

- Lighthome Launcher k1-271217 DOWNLOAD

Test Build:

- LightHome Launcher for Beelink GT1 Utimate DOWNLOAD

- H96 Pro Plus Stock Launcher Modded DOWNLOAD - Detail here
    Last edited by gefattern; 03-12-2019, 04:12. Reason: correction Lancher to Launcher
    -RK3368 CSA91/R8/R68 V2, V4
    Latest Updated Firmware for CSA91 based on Zidoo Full/Lite (Working Hardware Clock) by krypton

Thank you very much for sincere work

Comment

it works great but i couldnt find how to change the background.Is there any way to change?

Edit:Found! sub settings button

Comment

Originally posted by krypton View Post
        [SIZE=16px]I have recompiled the UI of Lighthome Launcher with New Material Icons and wallpaper set to give it a Modern look. Application is now fully optimized and reduced in size. Compatible with SC H96+ Rom.

Enjoy...
        nice im going to use it in my "Normal" Roms...
        Really nice work

Comment

For a Light Home Launcher, this actually looks useful. Simple for those that get techno-confused, yet, fav icons still give quick access to important apps.

I'm being greedy...can this do live backgrounds?

Comment

Hello, this launcher is fine for m8s Pro L?

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

nice im going to use it in my "Normal" Roms...
              Really nice work
              Thanks ... and you are most welcome really appreciate your work
              Latest Updated Firmware for CSA91 based on Zidoo Full/Lite (Working Hardware Clock) by krypton

Comment

Originally posted by Niccolo View Post
                Hello, this launcher is fine for m8s Pro L?
                If you have stock firmware It will not work but there is no harm trying it.

Comment

Originally posted by krypton View Post

If you have stock firmware It will not work but there is no harm trying it.
                  I installed this firmware "M8S Pro L Stock e Nano Nexus ROM"

Comment

hello. nice work! but it seems that the beelink lighthome launcher that you modified it does not work well on the beelink gt1 ultimate
                    (the power controlls from the remote are crashing the launcher on the latest beelink 7.1.2 firmware) the original lighthome launcher 1.1.2 is working perfect
                    thank's and keep up the good work
                    i'll wait for the fixed version to install it on my gt1 ultimate.

Comment

Originally posted by castravete View Post
                      hello. nice work! but it seems that the beelink lighthome launcher that you modified it does not work well on the beelink gt1 ultimate
                      (the power controlls from the remote are crashing the launcher on the latest beelink 7.1.2 firmware) the original lighthome launcher 1.1.2 is working perfect
                      thank's and keep up the good work
                      i'll wait for the fixed version to install it on my gt1 ultimate.
                      Please share the orignal launcher 1.1.2 apk file from your box and I'll see what i can do to fix it.

Comment

excellent job!!!

Comment

looks awesome thank you

Comment

Originally posted by noahv View Post
                            it works great but i couldnt find how to change the background.Is there any way to change?

Edit:Found! sub settings button
                            hi how did you change background? where can i find sub setting thank you

Comment

Originally posted by DaMeZ View Post

hi how did you change background? where can i find sub setting thank you

Press Click image for larger version  Name:	menue button.png Views:	1 Size:	3.6 KB ID:	697825this button on your remote and select the wallpaper.

Comment

Working...
                              X