H96 pro plus android TV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

H96 pro plus android TV

Have a picture of my h96 pro + 32gb 3gb RAM here.

Can someone tell me if there is an "Android TV" Rome for my box?

Best with link.

Gesendet von meinem MHA-L29 mit Tapatalk

If You can, show the other side of the board. There is its "name".
    ALFAWISE H96 Pro+ 3/32 (S32-V6) | 7.1.2 | SCV7A | OC kernel | TWRP 3.1.1-0 | 64GB

Comment

Here it is

Comment

Here in better quality

Comment

It is enough. You have S32-V6. Same as mine and both 7.1 superceleronls roms are working fine. So You can flash ATV one. However Normal is better I think - more apps are compatible, no problem with changing the launcher, etc.
          ALFAWISE H96 Pro+ 3/32 (S32-V6) | 7.1.2 | SCV7A | OC kernel | TWRP 3.1.1-0 | 64GB

Comment

Thank you very much!!!

SCV1-ATV-Test1-Blue-PCB-H96ProPlus.zip is this the right one.

Comment

Yes. This one have to be flashed using Burning Tool or SDcard (I used first option, but not everyone has male2male USB cable).
              Than You can install update (V4A) and MAGISK (for Root and other purposes).

Comment

Do you have a manual? Only found these only is apparently from an older version.

What about my original Stock Rom? Should not I secure that first?

Comment

If You want to flash using SDcard, than this guide is for You. It didn't change.

Comment

What about my original Stock Rom? Should not I secure that first?

Comment

Not sure if there is a way to make backup as images but You could use TWRP to make a restorable backup of system, userdata, cache, kernel, recovery and logo (maybe I forgot about one, don;t remember if there are 6 or 7 available partitions).

I made one, should work with Your device.

If You want to create one, just open zip with V4A, copy recovery.img to SDcard and put it to Box. Than disable power cord, push the pin, connect power (keep pushing), stop pushing after ~5 seconds or when TWRP logo shows up. Than tap BACKUP tile, check all checkboxes (and if SDcard is big enough, change the memory to it, better to keep it out of the BOX's memory, as flashing the rom will format it) and swipe to start backing up.

Comment

Everything worked, thanks again

Comment

Salut à vous j'ai la même box que toi h96 pro plus en 32 Go et 3 Go de RAM
                          j'aimerais savoir si l'on peut directement mettre la V4A ou alors faut-il passer par La V1 avant merci

Comment

??

Comment

Originally posted by Rudboy View Post
                              Salut à vous j'ai la même box que toi h96 pro plus en 32 Go et 3 Go de RAM
                              j'aimerais savoir si l'on peut directement mettre la V4A ou alors faut-il passer par La V1 avant merci
                              Hi Rudboy ,

please use ENGLISH , okay , so everyone can understand it , thanks

as possible translate it ,

gefattern

Comment

Working...
                              X