No announcement yet.

2018 firmware for H96 Pro+

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No problem with airmouse for me. With SCV7A ofc. As for eastern letter maybe try different player? I set NapiProjekt to remove polish letters, so there is no problems for me
    ALFAWISE H96 Pro+ 3/32 (S32-V6) | 7.1.2 | SCV7A | OC kernel | TWRP 3.1.1-0 | 64GB

Comment

I just bought H96pro+, i think my box isnt orginal ( not Alfawise ) so i wonder where can i find new software for it... my board is blue and CZ 3G+16G+9377 ..there is also
      JOB 20171201.
      Anybody can help me please.

Comment

There are some without Alfawise on top, but it's still same Box, just unbranded.
        You have to open it again and turn around the PCB, coz it's "name" is on the other side (somewhere near the SoC).
        ALFAWISE H96 Pro+ 3/32 (S32-V6) | 7.1.2 | SCV7A | OC kernel | TWRP 3.1.1-0 | 64GB

Comment

Originally posted by ch3mn3y View Post
          There are some without Alfawise on top, but it's still same Box, just unbranded.
          You have to open it again and turn around the PCB, coz it's "name" is on the other side (somewhere near the SoC).
          I have S-32 V6 ( LPDDR 3 )
          2017-09-05

So should be for pcb s32 v6 from your link above isnt? but there is also FW from Winsdom- which is the best one?

Comment

If You mean that link: https://mega.nz/#F!8qhRRaYJ!2ZA3VLjv...TF27g!prxFnCRA
            Than there is folder fo S32-V5/v6.
            Wisdom is "different" Box, as there are more differences than similarities with S32-V "line". This firmware seems to be only for S32-V2.2/V3.

Comment

Wisdom is "different" Box, as there are more differences than similarities with S32-V "line". This firmware seems to be only for S32-V2.2/V3.
              Yes this one... thanks anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by brenas25 View Post

Yes this one... thanks anyway.
                where can i see which version it is?
                This it's my PCB:
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by adytzu View Post

where can i see which version it is?
                  This it's my PCB:
                  It seems to me your PCB is T92 v1.0...

Comment

The best of the best FW is from SuperCeleron -no doubt.

Comment

brenas25
                      True. But unfortunately not for every Box. However his will work. Still I thought You wanted official firmware, so that's were I pointed.

adytzu
                      As brenas said - T92 v1.0. I don't think there is firmware for that one. Even official one. If You need one You have to ask seller for that or make TWRP backup (it's not as good as image, but better than nothing).

Comment

Hi Everyone!

After gathering some courage after reading this forum, I have opened up my Alfawise H96 Pro + (3G+64G). It looks like it is a Blue PCB V5 (S-32 V5 LPDDR3). My experience is limited to hard bricking my Mi Pad 1, and successfully putting some custom ROMs on mobile. I have not imaged my TV Box with any custom ROM so far.

I am unable to attach a photo of the PCB here, due to size constraints. I am using a 5V 4A ac dc adapter, and no mods yet for heat dissipation or usage of 2 more USBs. My main complaint is that it does not recognize USB drives consistently, and hangs ( I thought it was a power issue, and hence a 4A adapter). I have connected it to a 1G switch via Ethernet (Cat 7 Cabling end to end), and I have some Bluetooth accessories. It also feels a tab bit slow.

I could be wrong, but I understand that the last stable version for this PCB was out in Dec-2017. I also see some Apr 2018 images there. I am open to experimenting with Ethernet/ Bluetooth and other essential stuff being functional. Also I hate the existing launcher and some good interfaces that I saw posted are welcome.

May I request you to help me understand my options, if I am not asking for too much? Also is there a way to get back to existing ROM, just in case I commit a blunder.

Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by SVS View Post
                          Hi Everyone!

After gathering some courage after reading this forum, I have opened up my Alfawise H96 Pro + (3G+64G). It looks like it is a Blue PCB V5 (S-32 V5 LPDDR3). My experience is limited to hard bricking my Mi Pad 1, and successfully putting some custom ROMs on mobile. I have not imaged my TV Box with any custom ROM so far.

I am unable to attach a photo of the PCB here, due to size constraints. I am using a 5V 4A ac dc adapter, and no mods yet for heat dissipation or usage of 2 more USBs. My main complaint is that it does not recognize USB drives consistently, and hangs ( I thought it was a power issue, and hence a 4A adapter). I have connected it to a 1G switch via Ethernet (Cat 7 Cabling end to end), and I have some Bluetooth accessories. It also feels a tab bit slow.

I could be wrong, but I understand that the last stable version for this PCB was out in Dec-2017. I also see some Apr 2018 images there. I am open to experimenting with Ethernet/ Bluetooth and other essential stuff being functional. Also I hate the existing launcher and some good interfaces that I saw posted are welcome.

May I request you to help me understand my options, if I am not asking for too much? Also is there a way to get back to existing ROM, just in case I commit a blunder.

Thank you!
                          Go to Settings>About and from there jot down information about the device i.e. Model, Version, Kernel Version and Build. It'll help in identifying your stock firmware and any Custom ROM update route, particularly if you're asking for help.

What are the symptoms of your TV Box appearing a tad slow?

You'll need to conquer your issues with things USB as it's the most common MO for updating firmware and backing up.
                          USB and SD cards can be frustrating but provided you've chosen compatible firmware, this is most often down to not selecting the right software for flashing/backup, not methodically following the process, and the type of SD/USB memory used. Regarding the latter faster/bigger isn't necessarily better. Make sure your TV Box identifies them beforehand if you want to use them for flashing ROM. I personally tend to avoid using larger capacity drives for flashing as it's overkill. It's a TVBox after all not a corporate server on steroids. Something around 4-8Gb is fine for this purpose. That said, most people probably update by USB male to USB male cable directly from their computer.

Regarding network you'd expect ethernet to give you a decent reliable connection. Any particular reason why you're having to connect in to a switch v. directly your router and why CAT7?

Are their any problems with your ISP? e.g, Do they have a policy for traffic shaping?

Comment

Hello....May i have a question, my TV BOX is H96 Pro+ 3gb/32gb DDR3 Blue box, now i am used "aml_7.1_s912_q9377_H96PROPLUS_LP_KDMC-mac-20180112" and i can install AlfaWise H96 PRO+SCV1A to SCV7A, and others ROM, can not install on my TV BOX well , and i would like to installed the latest version, so i am still search the ROM, so all the ROM on MEGA can be installed on my BOX or not??

thanks

Comment

SUSKY
                              As You wrote in another thread You have Blue PCB, but is is V5/V6 or the newer one?
                              If v5/v6 than any rom from thet MEGA link, which is in H96 Pro+ Firmware CZ-S32-v5-v6 folder, will (should) work.

Comment

SUSKY
                                As You wrote in another thread You have Blue PCB, but is is V5/V6 or the newer one?
                                If v5/v6 than any rom from thet MEGA link, which is in H96 Pro+ Firmware CZ-S32-v5-v6 folder, will (should) work.
                                Thanks for reply, and finally, i retry again , it succeed and can be work well.

Comment

Working...
                                X