• Time
  • Show
Clear All

chitalov you can install this aml_7.1.2_s912_q9377-S912_XGO_mac-20180409.7z
    its in
    H96 Pro+ Firmware CZ-S32-v2.2-v3 S912 Branded folder

Comment

Originally posted by Takisxx View Post
      chitalov you can install this aml_7.1.2_s912_q9377-S912_XGO_mac-20180409.7z
      its in
      H96 Pro+ Firmware CZ-S32-v2.2-v3 S912 Branded folder
      Thanks !

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Comment

Hi, I have read a lot but can't find something that can help me with the following issue.

I have several hangs and "close app"/"wait" while trying to use the device.

I have opened the box and I have this info:

Front Side:
        3G+32G+9377

Back Side:
        2017-02-10
        H96-S912-TVBOX/(DDR4)-V0.2

i have done a Factory Reset but it didn't solve the problem.

Should I reiamge the box with an actual ROM?
        What ROM should I have to use? I have seen a lot of ROMS but seems like not all are compatible.

Sorry for my bad English

Comment

Originally posted by klemen86 View Post
          Hello, everyone!

I have been browsing this forum for quite some time and found some useful advicee and firmware in the past. Thank you! However, this is my first post.

I have been using H96 Pro+ for quite some time and I have to say that it is an awesome gadget. However, I cannot locate any new ROM (firmware) lately. I am using one from december 2017. Is there any 2018 firmware that you are aware off? BTW...I am using the strain of firmware that begins with aml_7.1_s912_q9377-S912_KDMC_mac-.

And the second question... Does anybody know if Oreo (Android 8.x) is coming to H96 Pro+?

Thanks for you replies, klemen86.
          Try the official website, but they only have the LP versions. if your device is not LP you will brick it (trust me I tried it )

Comment

Originally posted by davidquelal View Post
            Hi, I have read a lot but can't find something that can help me with the following issue.

I have several hangs and "close app"/"wait" while trying to use the device.

I have opened the box and I have this info:

Front Side:
            3G+32G+9377

Back Side:
            2017-02-10

i have done a Factory Reset but it didn't solve the problem.

Should I reiamge the box with an actual ROM?
            What ROM should I have to use? I have seen a lot of ROMS but seems like not all are compatible.

Sorry for my bad English
            Go to this link https://mega.nz/#F!8qhRRaYJ!2ZA3VLjv...TF27g!pjRnUKBK and only download aml_7.1.1_s912_q9377-H96PROPLUS_mac-20170422, because I trid all the other versions and they didnt work.......if your device is LP version just go to h96 official website https://www.h96tvbox.com/content/6-Firmware-upgrade>>>>>you can download the amlogic tools from h96 official website......but remeber to follow the instructions in their video and copy the USB Burning Tool as a whle to the c drive, otherwise it wont work>>>>>and only copy the USB Burning Tools inside the Amlogic工具 folder, not the Amlogic工具 folder itself

Comment

Originally posted by rdfs View Post
              Hello
              I bought the Alfawise H96 Pro + 3gb / 32gb
              I had a problem where it crashed and then it did not work anymore.
              The SD procedure does not work because the box hangs and pops the screen image
              I did the restore by PC with USB cable using the following FW:
              aml_7.1_s912_q8723bs-H96PRO_dongle_LP_KDMC_mac-20180120
              Only unfortunately my wifi, bluetooth and LAN is not working ....
              When I turn on the wifi it turns off by itself
              The bluetooth is "on" but in the color disabled and without detecting anything
              And nothing works over the internet LAN
              Anyone know what I can do?
              I'm very new to it and I do not understand many things.
              What FW can I use to fix it? Thank you !!!
              Sorry for english... google translate...
              Since yours is LP version just go to the offical website https://www.h96tvbox.com/content/6-Firmware-upgrade

Comment

What means LP version?

Comment

Originally posted by adytzu View Post
                  What means LP version?
                  Low-power memory

Comment

Originally posted by isamjunaidi View Post

Low-power memory
                    How did I know if my box is LP?

Also, if I flash this ROM: aml_7.1.1_s912_q9377-H96PROPLUS_mac-20170422, should I update with the SCV7A?

Comment

Also, if I flash this ROM: aml_7.1.1_s912_q9377-H96PROPLUS_mac-20170422, should I update with the SCV7A?
                      If your devices PCB is BLUE board then you have most likely a V5/V6 board that has LP ram. If green or black board then should have standard DDR ram.

SCV7A is a custom ROM, because H96 devices don't get OTA updates it is always better to to run a custom ROM on these devices. I use atvXperience ROM, but there are several different custom ROMs for you to try. If you are unfortunate and have a BLACK PCB then your device is called a WISDOM board and there are not lot of options if any available for Wisdom custom ROMs because the board is different.

Comment

Originally posted by isamjunaidi View Post

Go to this link https://mega.nz/#F!8qhRRaYJ!2ZA3VLjv...TF27g!pjRnUKBK and only download aml_7.1.1_s912_q9377-H96PROPLUS_mac-20170422, because I trid all the other versions and they didnt work.......if your device is LP version just go to h96 official website https://www.h96tvbox.com/content/6-Firmware-upgrade>>>>>you can download the amlogic tools from h96 official website......but remeber to follow the instructions in their video and copy the USB Burning Tool as a whle to the c drive, otherwise it wont work>>>>>and only copy the USB Burning Tools inside the Amlogic工具 folder, not the Amlogic工具 folder itself
                        Sorry to bothering you, some little help with the procedure to flash it?? I'm a little new on this. Can you link me the video that you mentioned?

Comment

Originally posted by RiCkLaR_atvX View Post

If your devices PCB is BLUE board then you have most likely a V5/V6 board that has LP ram. If green or black board then should have standard DDR ram.

SCV7A is a custom ROM, because H96 devices don't get OTA updates it is always better to to run a custom ROM on these devices. I use atvXperience ROM, but there are several different custom ROMs for you to try. If you are unfortunate and have a BLACK PCB then your device is called a WISDOM board and there are not lot of options if any available for Wisdom custom ROMs because the board is different.
                          My device is a Green PCB and this is printed on it

Front Side:
                          3G+32G+9377

Back Side:
                          2017-02-10

Is it correct to flash aml_7.1.1_s912_q9377-H96PROPLUS_mac-20170422 and then the SCV7A OTA just the aml_7.1.1_s912_q9377-H96PROPLUS_mac-20170422.

Best regards

Comment

aml_7.1.1_s912_q9377-H96PROPLUS_mac-20170422
                            This is just stock firmware, no need to reflash a stock image if changing to custom ROM.

SCV7A OTA
                            Read Superceleron's forum post again an again, because SCV7A_OTA is only an OTA for his previous version of the firmware SCV4 which first must be installed with Amlogic USB Burning Tool before you can apply the specific OTA made by Superceleron for his custom ROM only.

Comment

Open the device, you should see a label with the info in it

Comment

Sorry to bothering you, some little help with the procedure to flash it?? I'm a little new on this. Can you link me the video that you mentioned?
                                You can find the video along with the ROM link

Comment

Working...
                                X