2018 firmware for H96 Pro+

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RiCkLaR_atvX View Post
    This is just stock firmware, no need to reflash a stock image if changing to custom ROM.

Read Superceleron's forum post again an again, because SCV7A_OTA is only an OTA for his previous version of the firmware SCV4 which first must be installed with Amlogic USB Burning Tool before you can apply the specific OTA made by Superceleron for his custom ROM only.
    and how I have to install it? is it good by using Burn Card Maker in a SD card and then press the "reset button" or I have to do the process with USB Burning Tool?

Comment

Originally posted by davidquelal View Post
      and how I have to install it? is it good by using Burn Card Maker in a SD card and then press the "reset button" or I have to do the process with USB Burning Tool?
      Read the from thread about H96Pro+ Superceleron's ROM for details on installing that ROM. I, myself always install or test ROMs with the USB Burning tool and recommend others to do the same; the only time i use SDcard is when firmware is formatted as OTA.zip file.

Comment

Hey, i have aH96 Pro+ and i want to know which rom should i take.
        Am i right, that the USB Burning Tool is the best way to flash the rom?
        Thanks in advance

Comment

hi need a lousy for H96PRO+ CPU:S912 OS:ANDROID 7.1 RAM:2GB ROM:16GB

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	4908cbdb-03b6-43d6-8364-be74dd5b38a3.jpg
Views:	1570
Size:	100.5 KB
ID:	797621

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	5e6feb00-c175-4da7-bb64-e69dc8a98af5.jpg
Views:	1566
Size:	129.1 KB
ID:	797623

Comment

Originally posted by isamjunaidi View Post

Since yours is LP version just go to the offical website https://www.h96tvbox.com/content/6-Firmware-upgrade

I checked and my card is blue and it says "S32-V6 (LPDDR3)" I'm supposed to go to the official website then, correct? But on the official website, which ROM do I download?

Comment

Originally posted by rdfs View Post
                  I checked and my card is blue and it says "S32-V6 (LPDDR3)" I'm supposed to go to the official website then, correct? But on the official website, which ROM do I download?
                  Probably the H96pro....blue firmware, since you have a blue board. Better to Search the different H96-Pro+ forum threads and find that repository of H96-Pro+ firmwares that's is hosted on Mega site, most every stock original firmware release is stored there, with versions you are looking for like "LPDDR3'" an "V6" are labeled correctly there.

The purpose of having and using a stock original firmware is for the purpose of fixing a bricked box, bringing tvbox back to life; None of the original H96 firmwares are any good to be using long term, it is best to find and use a custom ROM.

Comment

Probably the H96pro....blue firmware, since you have a blue board. Better to Search the different H96-Pro+ forum threads and find that repository of H96-Pro+ firmwares that's is hosted on Mega site, most every stock original firmware release is stored there, with versions you are looking for like "LPDDR3'" an "V6" are labeled correctly there.

The purpose of having and using a stock original firmware is for the purpose of fixing a bricked box, bringing tvbox back to life; None of the original H96 firmwares are any good to be using long term, it is best to find and use a custom ROM.
                    I will try to do that. I have found all this so complicated = [
                    there are times when you want to leave it aside and do nothing else ...
                    even more that I have to keep using a translator to understand, but many things don't have a correct translation ...
                    on the page the blue link is down ...
                    I will try to find something

thank you very much! =]

Comment

Man, with your latest tips I managed to find a topic and it worked! Thank you!

Comment

Guys, I did it!

I'm at the beginning of the tests, but apparently it worked! The wifi and Bluetooth that had never worked with the rare ROMS managed to at least play image for screen, now they are apparently working perfectly!

In short:
                        My sign is blue "S32-V6 (LPDDR3)"

The ROM that worked was the one in this post:
                        https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...ease-firmware- fixed

the ROM link is:
                        MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

I would like to thank you VERY MUCH to all of you who took the time to try to help, you were vital for me to get the box to work. Thank you very much!!!

Comment

Guys, now everything is working right. However, native Youtube does not work or open. The playstore youtube opens, uploads the suggested videos, etc., but it doesn’t play the video I choose ... it keeps uploading forever, but when I click back until I leave, before I leave it plays the video as if I just begin. I go back and do not play the video again, just threaten to make a sound of the video when I'm leaving.

Has anyone seen this problem?

Comment

Originally posted by rdfs View Post
                            Guys, now everything is working right. However, native Youtube does not work or open. The playstore youtube opens, uploads the suggested videos, etc., but it doesn’t play the video I choose ... it keeps uploading forever, but when I click back until I leave, before I leave it plays the video as if I just begin. I go back and do not play the video again, just threaten to make a sound of the video when I'm leaving.

Has anyone seen this problem?
                            YouTube is full of bugs, that is just how it has always been, and with TV Boxes you visually notice it more versus watching YouTube on your phone.

The best Solution is to install SmartYouTube if you want androidTV style UI ~ download from https://smartyoutubetv.github.io/
                            or YouTube Vanced if you want mobile/tablet style of UI ~ download from https://vanced.app

I always just disable the stock Youtube if it is a system app, or completely uninstall it if it is installed as a 'user app.

Comment

or Newpipe -far and away better
                              (github website)

Comment

Working...
                              X