Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[solved] H96 Pro+ 3/64Gb S32-V6 (LPDDR3) 2017-09-05 blue- upgrade problem stock -> SCV4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[solved] H96 Pro+ 3/64Gb S32-V6 (LPDDR3) 2017-09-05 blue- upgrade problem stock -> SCV4

Helo,
    I'm spending all weekend to solve my problem. I upgrade TRWP to TWRP 3.1.1-0. Then I traied instal SCV4 img blue via SD card. First boot and screen is black. Then i use ROM (aml_7.1.2_s912_q9377-H96PROPLUS_LP_mac-20171010.7z) from ch3mn3y. This one is working. What do I wrong?
    I need USB cable to change firmware to SCV4 or I need a root?
    Pls help me to find right way to do it.
    Last edited by haway; 03-11-2018, 16:14.

Having personally bricked a box by SD card method( I did it wrong and possible corrupt card/port)...I only use USB cable method now.

* I'm still learning..so why upgrade TWRP?( superceleron has included TWRP(modified for Android7?))

Comment

I will buy USB AM-AM cable. Need I root before update?
      I'm also learning. My firts upgrade was few years ago by Odin with upgrade TWRP. So i did upgrade TWRP also TWRP from SCV7A ota.
      I started update because supersu bin carashed my device.
      Last edited by haway; 03-11-2018, 19:41.

Comment

I bought USB AM-AM cable. Can somebody send mi link to right version of USB Burning tool? Can I use WIN 10 (PRO/64) to do this job? To detect my device i need to put reset button and plug USB cable? Power cable and hdmi are not required? Thanks for advices.

Comment

I used 2.1.2 (https://mega.nz/#!i8pxACKC!EIP9DucLY...7-j3r-NKDBEjFs). Not sure about Win10, but with Win 8.1 x64 works fine.
          It should work, however I think You need to disable driver signature checking, so the drivers can be installed.
          1. Than launch the app, add image and let it check it.
          2. Than connect the USB cable to the Box.
            <----- Don't use power cord. At least I didn't need it.
          3. Push the reset button and while pushing connect other USB plug to PC.
            <----- No w drivers should be installed (World Cup device).
          4. If the drivers were successfully installed, there should be something below Device ID in Burning Tool.
          5. Than click Start button.
          You may get an error after about 2% or 4%. Just push the reset button and it should start flashing again. For me it was after second or third (or maybe fourth) time the firmware was flashed successfully.
          ALFAWISE H96 Pro+ 3/32 (S32-V6) | 7.1.2 | SCV7A | OC kernel | TWRP 3.1.1-0 | 64GB

Comment

I did as you wrote. Flashed succcesfull without error. Then I click stop and turn off software. Then I turned on my box - screen is black. I waited 10minutes nothing. Then I put reset. TWRP is working ok. After restart system, flashed new logo and then nothing (black screen). I used SCV4. What now?

Comment

Did You flash Blue image?
              Coz I'm not sure what's the problem. Maybe 3/64 is incompatible? It shouldn't be, but who knows?
              ALFAWISE H96 Pro+ 3/32 (S32-V6) | 7.1.2 | SCV7A | OC kernel | TWRP 3.1.1-0 | 64GB

Comment

Yes blue: SCV4-Test1-Blue-PCB-H96ProPlus from link above. MD5 no from zip file is the same. I unziped this file.
                Remote control is working (on/off). Will I do upgrade to SCV7A from TWRP or no?

Comment

I found the problem. Now, box is working fine on SCV7A rom.
                  After black screen I changed my TV (first one has 720p resolution). Second one has 1080p and H96 it was working ok. Then I upgraded SCV4A to SCV7A. I conected to 720p TV's and was same problem - black screen. I changed resolution in H96 to 720p and then i conected to TV 720p and is working fine (even if I change resolution in H96 to 1080p).
                  Probably default resolution is too high for 720p TV's.
                  Thank you for helping.

Comment

Probably. And I wanted to say that maybe charger is to weak to support changes made with superceleron's roms - mainly OC.

However good that You found and "fixed" the problem.

Comment

I have the same model and after it freezed on logo, I tried to burn a lot of firmware, but process stops at 8% with this error:
                      [23:16:12 125][HUB8-3][Err]--Download file failed, sequence 1
                      [23:16:12 125][HUB8-3][Inf]--Failure : 3, FailureMax : 3
                      [23:16:12 125][HUB8-3][Err]--[0x30403003]UBOOT/Partition _aml_dtb/Download buffer/Data tranfer error
                      [23:16:12 125][HUB8-3][Inf]--Close device handle 0x000005c8

Could someone help me?

Comment

My Device black board. CZ-S32-V6.1. Low power error at %25. Help me please

Comment

Working...
                        X