H96 Pro+ Black PCB DDR3 (HS2734A WiFi Chip) 7.1.2 (20180410) Firmware

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

H96 Pro+ Black PCB DDR3 (HS2734A WiFi Chip) 7.1.2 (20180410) Firmware

Greetings all. After several days researching, trialing and testing various H96 Pro+ firmwares for Green PCB, Blue PCB, LP and non LP firmwares and almost giving up, I finally landed on the below firmware which appears to be fully compatible for the rare H96 Pro+ Black PCB (photo below) which has DDR3 ram and a HS2834A WiFi chip.

For all those that were in my situation with corrupt firmware or are needing to update the original stock firmware which came installed on your device (20180313 in my case) for whatever reason, hopefully the following helps you out.

aml_7.1.2_s912_q9377-H96PROPLUS_KDMC_mac-20180410
    MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Install using either the Amlogic Burn Card Maker or the USB Burning Tool.

I came across this file on 4pda after several hours first trying to register through the Russian CAPTCHA and then translating various posts in Russian. The OP stated that it came from the manufacturer.

If this post has helped you, let me know! If you come across newer firmware or alternative firmware which is compatible with this board, please share them here.

Last edited by shakti_nz; 12-03-2018, 00:51.

This looks to be built by another manufacturer again
    going by the build host and the fact the firmware in system/app is slightly differently laid out
    and has a few diff apps even compared to the wisdom image

h96pro.H96PRO+_2G(16)_HS2734A_1000M_7.1.2018.04.10 .20.38.img is the name ofthe file btw
    though im sure it will most prob be fine on 3G(32) revisions of the black pcb

Comment

LOL, You survived the 4PDA Captcha registration. I gave up a year or two ago...

Nice work on finding a Black PCB firmware.

Comment

hi, I think my H96 pro has same PCB color as yours and I tired blue PCB rom. It won't pass from the burning tool. I would like to try the rom you used. Could you send me the Decryption Key, which is required from download link you posted? Thank you.

Comment

Decryption key?
          I also have the same chipset, but the problem is that whenever I try to install a firmware stated q9377, though it flash but the wifi doest work the difference in the chipset, ubable to find the right firmware for my H96 Pro plus(216)gb with hs2734a wifi chipset, If anyone has any link for the firmware plz share it, the [ROM] h96pro.H96PRO+_2G(16)_HS2734A_1000M_7.1.2018.04.10 .20.38 didnt get burned, stuck at 95%.

Comment

Originally posted by shj View Post
            Decryption key?
            I also have the same chipset, but the problem is that whenever I try to install a firmware stated q9377, though it flash but the wifi doest work the difference in the chipset, ubable to find the right firmware for my H96 Pro plus(216)gb with hs2734a wifi chipset, If anyone has any link for the firmware plz share it, the [ROM] h96pro.H96PRO+_2G(16)_HS2734A_1000M_7.1.2018.04.10 .20.38 didnt get burned, stuck at 95%.
            The decryption key is in the URL. Incase it's not loading for you correctly it's: !0lhhxLvvZyx932vLFQ2DHIJNlptUtDAarXMl-QqnJJs

Good luck.

Comment

I have same board, download link doesnt work

Comment

Originally posted by kamabox55 View Post
                I have same board, download link doesnt work
                Looks like there is an issue with mega.nz. I will reupload the file to another host later today.

UPDATE/ here you go:
                Last edited by shakti_nz; 09-03-2018, 02:35.

Comment

Originally posted by shakti_nz View Post

Looks like there is an issue with mega.nz. I will reupload the file to another host later today.

UPDATE/ here you go:
                  https://rg.to/file/801b12e98d609a493...80410.rar.html

Rapidgator, honestly? It grants whopping 50kBit/s! Do you know how long this takes to download?
                  Anyway, Rapidgator is restricted to 500MB, and the ROM is bigger. So - - - no download at all.
                  Mega is the right hoster for that, and all others seem to be able to provide a link without problems.
                  Still you can use openload.co or zippyshare, both offer at least 10MBit/s for non-premium-users.
                  Last edited by Momo03; 09-09-2018, 11:19.

Comment

Originally posted by Momo03 View Post

Rapidgator, honestly? It grants whopping 50kBit/s! Do you know how long this takes to download?
                    Anyway, Rapidgator is restricted to 500MB, and the ROM is bigger. So - - - no download at all.
                    Mega is the right hoster for that, and all others seem to be able to provide a link without problems.
                    Still you can use openload.co or zippyshare, both offer at least 10MBit/s for non-premium-users.
                    Mega is working again.

Comment

need crypto key

Comment

Any patch to fix the black wallpaper with the non-stock launchers?

Comment

Originally posted by shakti_nz View Post

Mega is working again.
                          You should put the link in code tag.
                          HTML Code:
                          https://mega.nz/#!SiInGa4T!0lhhxLvvZyx932vLFQ2DHIJNlptUtDAarXMl-QqnJJs

Comment

how do I get key file configurator error

Comment

guess i need a license file to use burning tool and when i try from sd card it went about 10% and failed now only comes up with updating and then the h96pro+ logo and freezes????
                              how can i move past this or where can i find a license file for usb tool

Comment

Working...
                              X