Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO+ EyeTV ROM - AndroidTV ARM64 - my first release TWRP only

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alves_1983 View Post
    Hi all, I have a box box h96 pro 32gb 3 ram, I'm on the rom 7.1.2 SCV7A, I wanted to be using this rom, the important dpra me is a good image to watch netflix, iptv, youtube, your rom Are you good at it? It pays to leave the rom that I'm using SCV7A, To use yours? Thanks in advance for your feedback.
    I honestly can't say something about Netflix since I do not use it at all, but can work - is there a way to test it without subscribing Netflix? Regarding youtube and IPTV, it works perfectly with the built in Youtube Leanback apk - just make sure you don't upgrade it, or with either TVIrl or ProgTV. TVirl integrates with Live Channels. I keep my ROM because I could not find such a flexible ROM around with an ATV interface. This ROM when compared to others keep in mind privacy and Ads free, when you activate Blokade with the right filters and DNS, you find an huge difference in everything. I leave the opinion if it pays to use my ROM to others.

Comment

A small video to show how the ROM performs, and how programs interact in this ROM. It's quite stable and fluid.

Comment

Hello friend, I installed your rom via twrp, normal startup, but you could not put the iptv list in the perfect player, not even in your iptv application of rom, store netflix does not catch, many errors, I came back to SCV7A.

Comment

Originally posted by alves_1983 View Post
          Hello friend, I installed your rom via twrp, normal startup, but you could not put the iptv list in the perfect player, not even in your iptv application of rom, store netflix does not catch, many errors, I came back to SCV7A.
          Could you please clarify which errors? As you can see in the video I use IPTV without any issues even on Live Channels. I know it's not perfect but it's quite stable for me. I speak portuguese you can send me a private note with the explanation of the errors. Thanks
          Last edited by bullgates; 10-06-2018, 10:26.

Comment

a bom, tava usando o traductor, entao, instalei a rom e instalo normal, só que logo no inicio abaxei p perfect player aplicativo que gosto de rodar a lista iptv e não deu certo, simplismente diz que não existe atualizacoes, o net flix da loja não pega da erro, eu acho que abaixar pelo chrome deve da certo, bom eu nao tentei, esses 2 erro foi o que notei de inicio, nao testei por um grande tempo, eu queria uma rom diferente melhor que SCV7A, MAIS ACHONQUE NAO TENHA, essa é muito boa.

Comment

Update to the version 1.05 but Happy Cast Crash

Comment

Originally posted by ebabilonia View Post
                Update to the version 1.05 but Happy Cast Crash
                Just delete the data of the application HappyCast, this version if used over the previous will give that error if no factory reset is done. Please tell me if it solved for you. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by bullgates View Post

Just delete the data of the application HappyCast, this version if used over the previous will give that error if no factory reset is done. Please tell me if it solved for you. Thanks.
                  Maybe this option work. But i can't try because delete HappyCast with titanium backup and install the apk and work.

Comment

Hello, installed on my H96 pro wisdom version, the blue and red leds (on/off) doesn't work, they are off all time, and I can't power on after shutting down, just to wake up from sleep mode.
                    And the navbar and notification bar doesn't appear, I'm using an air mouse, tried to do like normal android but nothing happens.

Comment

I have a problem. I use the G10 Air Mouse remote control. When entering text, I can not approve the letter. When I sit on it and press the middle button, the on-screen keyboard disappears. This is a very big problem for me. Can anyone help me?

Comment

i forgot to flash magisk and booted this rom.
                        How can I boot into recovery without root?

Comment

I just use V1.05 on my LPDDR3 H96 Pro + and find 2 bugs
                          1. when I use "adb connect" to the box, it should have a certificate-allow message but just show SystemUI crashed
                          2. using YouTube 4K videos, the voice does not sync and delayed

BTW, I can use G5 USB Voice Air mouse remote control perfectly and trigger voice search directly
                          Last edited by HiTony; 01-18-2019, 07:26.

Comment

This is my new fav build! Seems to be far more stable then SV4A SuperCeleron build ... All of my apks work great, Smarter YouTube app runs perfect.
                            Notes:
                            -Under accessibility I increased the cursor size for the TV
                            -Auto Detect TV res made the screen too wide, had to manually select 4k 30hz or whatever.

Thank you so much, I do not use any of the IPTV stuff, but as a solid rom for apk or kodi, this is very good...

Comment

hi, i've tried your rom, it does not work in droid settings HDR. do you have any fixes? is it possible to eliminate many programs? thank you

Comment

There are not really any programs, they are really easy to uninstall .. this is the most barebone rom I have used and works great.

Comment

Working...
                                X