Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO+ EyeTV ROM - AndroidTV ARM64 - my first release TWRP only

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's a new life for our H96Pro plus, this guy successfully ported Android Pie to our devices. Kudos for him, I've been testing it for some hours and the performance seems nice. With beta2 I had the CPU warming at around 64ºC, after beta3 ota it seems to be better at around 57ºC. The only difficulty I had was to change the language from Vietnamese to my language.
    https://daivietpda.com/2020/07/rom-a...-amlogic-s912/

Comment

Originally posted by bullgates View Post
      There's a new life for our H96Pro plus, this guy successfully ported Android Pie to our devices. Kudos for him, I've been testing it for some hours and the performance seems nice. With beta2 I had the CPU warming at around 64ºC, after beta3 ota it seems to be better at around 57ºC. The only difficulty I had was to change the language from Vietnamese to my language.
      https://daivietpda.com/2020/07/rom-a...-amlogic-s912/
      Can you please help me telling what to download from that page, and how to install it?
      Thanks a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Crake View Post
        Can you please help me telling what to download from that page, and how to install it?
        Thanks a lot.
        Open your device and see what color PCB board you have, and what it the version number of the board, and what is the RAM your device has? All this because there are 3 different firmwares that may work for your device, but if you have standard DDR ram and you install a LPddr ram then you will brick your device and if the opposite is true the same thing you will brick your device.

Comment

Originally posted by RiCkLaR_atvX View Post

Open your device and see what color PCB board you have, and what it the version number of the board, and what is the RAM your device has? All this because there are 3 different firmwares that may work for your device, but if you have standard DDR ram and you install a LPddr ram then you will brick your device and if the opposite is true the same thing you will brick your device.
          Thanks!

Comment

Working...
          X