X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[ROM] aml_7.1.2_s912 Universal Firmware Frankenstein 2.3 Evolution Mod

UPDATE June 2020.
    ????? (Likely for 2/16 ram/rom)?????

aml_7.12 s912 Frankenstein 3.2 (AOSP 64 bit) Lite version... 426MB size (ATV only...?).
    &
    aml_7.12 s912 Frankenstein 3.3 (AOSP 64 bit) Full version... 492MB size (ATV only...?).
    aml_7.12 s912 Frankenstein 3.3 (AOSP 64 bit) Full LP version... 617MB size (ATV only...?).

Click image for larger version  Name:	19852659.png Views:	73 Size:	104.9 KB ID:	806630

Vasily_5 Developer at 4PDA.ru

*** Have tried it, so tweaker Beware......***
    **** Soft-Bricked my H96 Pro+ v5 ****

http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=764998&view=findpost&p=9685074 4

"Default is Russian, European time is Moscow +3. The format is 24:00.
    Kernel kernel patch. kernel support init.d.
    Fix init.d. scripts have been added to the folder to speed up the system.
    Fix GPU frequency increased.
    Fix the Temp folder in the system.
    Fix build.prop System.
    Fix overclocking of TCP IP 4/6 protocol buffer.
    OpenGL version 3.2 modules added.
    Boxing identification spelled out "NVIDIA SHIELD Android TV"
    Prescribed support for 2160p 60 4k VIDEO mode.
    Voice Search Works with remote control G10, G20.
    Added work from the camcorder. I have a Logitec C170 verified. Also control voice search through the camera.
    Ad blocker, rewritten in the Host file blocking advertising sites and a banner.
    Added some scripts relevant for today.
    Installed YouTube TV. With the possibility of current updates.
    Well, the X-plorer program. Wink TV version 64 bit. It is also possible to install 32Bit version.
    SuperSU is already integrated in the firmware. Root rights.
    Auto Frame Rate is built into the system without the need for an additional AFRd program.
    Replaced Screen Server with "Aerial Dream TV".
    Etc. ....... You
    can watch the video review of the firmware on my channel.

Lite version :All Google removed

The firmware is completely cleared of unnecessary Google Play Market, Google tracking, Telephony, Contact Sync. Calendar, calculator. Etc. any Google-lyatina ...
    Firmware Created to watch (KINY) Movies and TV.
    Well, respectively, Films through the HD Videobox programs. KinoTrend. Cinema HD. torrent links.
    The firmware is suitable for TV boxes with an Amlogic s912 processor. DDR3 / 4 ( for LPDDR3 boxes. It is necessary to check )
    It is difficult to list everything by box names, Mecool BB2 / PRO. Mecool M8S. / PRO, MECOOL KM8 P, Mecool KM8 PRO. Tanix TX92, Tanix TX8. VORKE Z1, VORKE Z6, VORKE Z6 PLUS, YOKA KB2, X92, M96X / PRO. Transpeed M96X / Plus, Tronsmart Vega s96, the whole list is difficult to continue."

" We install the firmware USB burning Tool through the computer.
    We flash the box through the Power button. Be sure to hold the Power button or the Reset button more than 7%. It personally took me 40-45 seconds. If it does not work, the cable jerks without shutting down the program.

The app is updated independently of the Google Play Market.
    I will make separately the full version with Google Play "garbage" if there are any.
    But this is the first assembly as it is written in the description purely for Cinema and TV views.."

Download firmware LAN 1000Mb.
    Frank 2020 LITE Andorid_ (AOSP 64Bit 7.1.2) Vasily.img.7z
    https://mega.nz/file/G...TqfwtZiIIslTW8tAm4USb4

Frankenstein 3.3 Full (ATV?) is now available.
    ????? (Likely for 2/16 ram/rom)?????
    firmware LAN 1000Mb LPDDR3

Frank_3.3_2020_Full_Andorid(AOSP_64Bit_7.1.2)Vasil y_5_2020.05.30_LP.zip
    https://mega.nz/file/zOQUjCTT#RB4wjB...T6ZI54JyMQId2s

firmware LAN 1000Mb

Frank_3.3_2020_Full_Andorid (AOSP_64Bit_7.1.2) Vasily_5_2020.05.30.img.7z
    https://mega.nz/file/CJ0xjRRQ#8W4TRq...zKWq_2QXwK9JGI

Last edited by ReaperMan; 06-15-2020, 19:49.

Originally posted by ReaperMan View Post
    aml_7.12 s912 Universal Firmware Frankenstein 2 Evolution Mod

Vasily_5 Developer at 4PDA.ru

***Have not tried it, so tweaker Beware........Looks to have LightHome and regular launcher******

4PDA...need Google translate...to almost understand.

"Well, I'm uploading a new version of the firmware. "Frankenstein 2" "Evolution".
    Universal firmware is suitable for all versions of box 2/16 or 3/32.
    And also on boxes with wi-fi module Qualcomm QCA9377.

The firmware is made with the addition of a lower upper bar status. 8 buttons also present button Screenshot.
    Immersive (immersion).
    Immersive Mode (always hidden) appears when you move the mouse to the top and bottom edges of the screen.
    Integrated SuperSU.
    Root is integrated.
    Disconnected shumodav, added other fixes, it is registered in the kernel creation in the cache Temp folder permission to write.
    Google Now Assistant / Voice Search works completely. Activated by the corresponding button on the remote control, if you have a remote with a microphone, or by long pressing the "Home" button. You can also at the status bar by long pressing the round button "Home".
    Double-tap Home is a list of recently launched programs. Also when you click on the status bar a square button. When the status bar is pressed for a long time, the square button activates the two-channel mode. It is activated in advance to the "For Developers" tab.
    Google Android TV Remote Control works completely. Control, voice search and keyboard input.
    The system integrates support for init.d scripts, the init.d folder already has some scripts added. To add and edit scripts, you do not need to set any rights, everything is done automatically.
    For those who want to just put in the necessary scripts for you and reboot the system.
    Custom programs.
    Programs for watching TV. Video content online. Online video. Download torrent links. Radio, running in the background. The program for creating shortcuts. Clean up the virtual Ram Memory. The program X-plore automatically connects, just enter the password, to SMB, view the video, rassharennogo from PC through smb to the TV. Copy any file to the box. Installed the Black Drop screensaver after 5 minutes of idle screen saver on the screen are taken from the ChromeCast Internet. And so on. Many did not put programs on so there was not a heavy system.
    All can be seen in the screenshots.
    #
    The main advantage of the firmware. In which interface do you want to run Android TV or Android 7.1.2.
    Installed 3 Launcher. When you start the system, choose which launcher you want to work with.
    The main launcher is Android TV tile launcher.
    Nova Launcher.
    And Beelink Light Launcher.
    No need to freeze any launcher. Everything changes in the settings in the white Settings, Programs, click on the Gear, choose the launcher according to your desire.
    The keyboard is stopped by LeanKey Keyboard. It works as with the original as well as the Fly Mouse remote and with the mouse on the principle of "Touch Impression". If you want, you can add your own keyboard.
    Turning the box on and off works with the original Mecool remote. For sleep care, we choose the hibernation "Suspend". In dark settings Inputs the bottom line "Power Bottom defunction" where the CEC HDMI setting. Also, the universal configuration of the console was put into the firmware. Can be changed to another box.
    Known bugs.
    Google Cast does not work, this feature works only on certified Xiaomi Mi Box Android TV devices.
    If you reuse the global voice search, you will not be able to activate it until you close the previous result (with the Back button).
    Can not be used after updating the version of Google (Voice Search) and YouTube for Android TV. It is better not to update.
    YouTube has been replaced by OGYouTube, Smart TV Android YouTube.
    Install the firmwarethe USB burning tool via the computer. MECOOL BB2 / MECOOL BB2 PRO [Android] (Post Vasily_5 # 58187679)
    The first inclusion of the box is a mandatory connection of the keyboard, wired to connect to your Play Market account.
    When the wireless keyboard is connected, the Android TV Remote Service is automatically turned on.
    Further in the settings activate the keyboard LeanKey.
    Download link Yandex Disk: https://yadi.sk/d/nEn_YP_z3anTcD

P. S. But the last fly in the ointment in the ointment. Do not press the button to force the lower status bar, the rightmost two down arrows.
    Can not pull back into the Statusbar will have to reset the settings by default through the recovery.
    Guys, even before the end of the unfinished spread for general testing. Write. Reviews. Suggestions. "

***There are several suggested fixes for the status bar...that most tweakers could follow, several translated posts later***

Reap
    link dead :-(

Comment

If I understand Google Translate....
      Vasily_5, the Developer of this firmware at 4PDA.ru, has removed as not being ready enough for public release.
      Keep checking the forum link for updates.

Comment

new link http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showt...#entry76711958

i have tested on green pcb ,it's very very good firmware :-)

Comment

I hope Vasily_5 uploads the improved version.

@ natzen,

Is there a particular feature/review of what makes this good?

Comment

Originally posted by natzen View Post
            new link http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showt...#entry76711958

i have tested on green pcb ,it's very very good firmware :-)
            Nothing found
            The owner either removed the files or restricted access, or there's a typo in the link.

Comment

When I load this into burning tool, it tells me Key File Configurate Wrong. I have the blue pcb currently running SCV7A rom. Will this work on my box?

Comment

May not be compatible with LPDDR(Blue PCB??)
                Since you have not provided which version, I'll toss this idea out... I use USB burn Tool 2.0.5.15(for SCV4 green)..newer version 2.1.6 has revisions of DDR sizes and Keysprovider.dll.

* Newer versions did not update smoothly for me and I had to clean registry and USB drivers of all versions of USB Burn Tool to start fresh.*

Comment

Originally posted by fattest View Post
                  When I load this into burning tool, it tells me Key File Configurate Wrong. I have the blue pcb currently running SCV7A rom. Will this work on my box?
                  I downloaded a LPDDR3 version on the 4pda.ru site, it was released about 2 or 3 weeks ago, very similar but made for our blue board H96 pro plus boxes.

I switched from SCV7A and SCV4a because of recent Google play services and recent apps becoming more troublesome with older (pre 03/2018) releases of firmwares.

was going to run SCV4A_Mod firmware which was a recent (2 month old) update and went with a customised OTA package OTA~STOK_aml_7.1_s912_q9377_20180409.zip in stead.

very happy with it being based on the best current ARM8a64 firmware, and hold up to Google play services updates very well, without effecting my apps.

though Google is making you run instant apps services even if you don't use it... also don't forget to disable webview or remove It, and update chrome, as It is key in keeping apps compatible.

Comment

Originally posted by ReaperMan View Post
                    I hope Vasily_5 uploads the improved version.

@ natzen,

Is there a particular feature/review of what makes this good?
                    you have 2 choices android or android tv ,run smoothy but after 24 hours ,i found many bug i switched to EyeTv

Comment

Working link to version 2.2

Comment

Originally posted by Pratak View Post
                        Hello, is there anyone can transfer to MEGA space to easy downloading ? tks

Comment

Originally posted by SUSKY View Post

Hello, is there anyone can transfer to MEGA space to easy downloading ? tks
                          No problem, here's a link to the MEGA version 2.2
                          https://mega.nz/#!7KAiUYxY!bpzpcPBCP...9fSpqVi-5K1CwU

Comment

Originally posted by Pratak View Post
                            No problem, here's a link to the MEGA version 2.2
                            https://mega.nz/#!7KAiUYxY!bpzpcPBCP...9fSpqVi-5K1CwU
                            Thanks, now the laster ROM was as: https://yadi.sk/d/VQarydygNdN_nQ

Comment

Originally posted by SUSKY View Post

Thanks, now the laster ROM was as: https://yadi.sk/d/VQarydygNdN_nQ
                              Again without problems) I did not know that there is a version 2.3 Here it is on MEGA: https://mega.nz/#!yWQmhCTD!jiO9Lgto5...rr8pwr5koObtGs

Comment

Working...
                              X