Problem with H96 Pro Plus 20171120 Board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem with H96 Pro Plus 20171120 Board

Hello, a new Box, a new Problem with that.
    I have buy a new Box on Gearbest, the Problem now is it is delivered but no working.
    It have a Board 20171120 Mainboard, if i press reset, i become an erase Screen but no Recovery anymore, Gearbest have send me a Image file but that give me an error with USB.
    Anybody know what i can do now ?!
    Thanks for help

Here are the USB Error file, Problem with that, i have translate the USB Burning Tool to German ...
    [12:08:27 071][HUB3-3][Err]--[12:08:27 071][HUB3-3][Inf]--Failure : 2, FailureMax : 3
    [12:08:27 573][HUB3-3][Err]--usb_get_configuration ret=-5 error_msg=sending get cached configuration ioctl failed, win error: Das System kann die angegebene Datei nicht finden.

[12:08:27 573][HUB3-3][Inf]--Failure : 3, FailureMax : 3
    [12:08:27 582][HUB3-3][Err]--[0x10105002]Romcode/Initialize DDR/Read initialize status/USB Control setup error
    [12:08:27 583][HUB3-3][Inf]--Close device handle 0x0000099c

Try other firmware. There are so many versions of H96Pro Plus that the retailer no longer knows what piece he has sent.

Comment

Now i have found the Firmware file for 20171120 but the Box work after falshing but If it freeze after 1 houre the box show me only H96 pro + logo, it don’t boot anymore only i Flash it new.
      Anybody can tell me whats wrong? The same problem I have if I buy this box and boot it the first time.
      sometimes the box boot after it show me the logo and boot after 30 minutes.

Comment

Here does not matter the date like 20171120, it depends on the motherboard. What color is it. Blue, green, black. According to this, the firmware is selected as KDMC, LP, etc. If this firmware is not good for you, try another. It does not have to be 20171120.

Comment

Hello, that is a Green Board , LP i can't see in the board. Here is a Photo from the board

Comment

Yes, this is not a LP motherboard. You can use all firmware without LP. It does not have to be 20171120.
            And specifically for you repeat to in the firmware name should not be letters LP!

Comment

Thanks for help, i will test it

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	image_37080.jpg Views:	1 Size:	107.6 KB ID:	766900Click image for larger version  Name:	image_37081.jpg Views:	1 Size:	103.5 KB ID:	766901 sorry, i have a green mainboard. I make a photo from that later i upload it.
                Problem is i have a ROM but if i start the box it freeze 5 minutes later and then i cant start Android anymore. I cant do anything and Android dont boot anymore.
                Its possible that the box is broken but i will make all before i will use it as a paperweight. Sorry for my late answer but most time i found my question to late. My english is not so good and so i found it later but most time i found it
                Realy thanks for help
                Last edited by wolfsstolz; 03-19-2019, 17:26.

Comment

I would flash the Super Celeron Build for the GREEN PCB using the USB Flashing Tool

Comment

Working...
                  X