Clear All

Serial number H96 pro +

Hi

why I have the serial number of the H96 PRO + to "Unkown"
    can we fill or modify it?

Thank you

---------------------------

H96 PRO + S32-V6

subscribing to streaming sites requires a serial number.
    I am apparently alone in having this problem.
    even with the superceleron ROM the serial displays "Unkown"

thanks to those who can help

Comment

Originally posted by crandor View Post
      subscribing to streaming sites requires a serial number.
      I am apparently alone in having this problem.
      even with the superceleron ROM the serial displays "Unkown"

thanks to those who can help
      I didn't know streaming sites look at a devices serial number. Gosh I have been blocking location services and spoofing a Sony TV, never had an issue with my programmes. I have a lot of streaming apps, only the ones that require a subscription login or guest account for ad marketing partners, I don't use. Unfortunately i don't live anywhere that i can subscribe to such foreign providers.

So far all my programmes worth watching come from my provider and free services like My5, RTE, CBC, and others that require Google account login. All combined i have 16 streaming services that cover more movies and proper programmes than paying for yank Hulu, Neflix, and Amazon. Ever look at those programmes made by the three subscribing sites. They have a lot of joint created programmes that are covered by the UK, France and Canada. So why pay them for stuff that i get on Virgin, BBC, and Orange, let alone Sky. I thought Sony was milking yanks for everything they got, but look at Hulu, Netflix and Amazon. Talk about double buggery.

Comment

thank you, friend.

ok for streaming, but do not answer my question

Comment

I'm possibly mistaken..."serial number" for web sites...is this the same as MAC Address for IPTV providers?

Comment

Hi

I really need a develepper on the subject:

- I tried with an export boot.img and unmkbootimg, I initialized ro.serailno in init.amlogic.usb.rc by replacing "write / sys / class / android_usb / android0 / iSerial $ {ro.serialno}" by "write / sys / class / android_usb / android0 / iSerial 123456789abcdef", but nothing passes.

I'm sure we can edit the serialen soft, but despite my many research, I can not do it.

a charitable soul that would put me right on the track, it would really arrange me.

it's also a good way to understand how Android works

thank you so much

Comment

Working...
            X