• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe...maybe not

Mecool M8S PLUS L - Stuck on Logo!

Did it, but I have a problem. The procedure is interrupted at 7%

Maybe
    Test on Mecool M8S Pro 3G/32G

More people report problems, than they report back success.
    Ask on their forum and report back...here too!

Comment

Dear guys, is 2f or 2g compatible to h96pro 2/16?

Do Not want to hardbrick.....maybe due to Special ram (lpddr)

Comment

Best to ask on their forum?
        They may have answered others with a response favourable ...or pending.

Comment

Well support here is much better and maybe someone flashed it?

Comment

atvX 2H 2019 ? The Final

??? "Please don't upgrade to v2H or v2G if v2FF or v2F is working fine for you." ???
            stay with v2FF for now. Only major thing I found wrong using v2FF was the Bluetooth. Nayam upload a Zip fix in v2H downloads. And after seeing the script in the bluetooth fix QC9377_BT_Fix.zip -the problem is the two lib files in location "

??? File Size:7GB ???
            UpdatedJanuary 19, 2019

Changelog:
            -Based on Tanix firmware
            -Optimized codecs and system files
            -Removed amlogic codec (strictly mediacodec only)
            *Note aml codec was designed for Android 4 to 6, not needed in Android 7.1.2*
            -Removed More Settings (True ATV Feel)
            -Add init.d scripts for Powerful Performance
            -Tweak build.prop for better performance
            -DNS tweak
            -Filelinked added (donors will get a code)
            -Disabled IPV6 (causes internet drops with it on)
            -Added OTA (TVsettings/About/SystemUpdate)
            -TWRP recovery
            -Added gamepad support
            -Fixed permissions
            -Fixed Bluetooth on some devices? Can't test every device.
            -Root on by default (if wanted off, Turn off in Settings and reboot)
            -Modded Setup (will have option to skip once you pick your language)
            -Default remotes are Tanix unless build is customized (example A95X-A1) change remote.conf to have your remote working
            -Updated APPS (2019-01-15)
            -Exclusive atvXperience theming

"Enjoy the build, I know some will miss more settings but then use a regular android firmware. I don?t want to hear complaints? I'll upload device specific builds in the next few weeks, enjoy everyone!

Donate if you like my work so I can start working on chip s905x2 Oreo 8.1 ATVX, still need a Device to start work on."

Comment

Mmh...Ill try 2ff on h96pro 2/16 now, taking backup now..let's see...

2ff has ota support, right? Possible to upgrade to 2G or 2H through ota?

Comment

Originally posted by soldiaz View Post
                Mmh...Ill try 2ff on h96pro 2/16 now, taking backup now..let's see...

2ff has ota support, right? Possible to upgrade to 2G or 2H through ota?
                No ota update to 2H. Installing 2H only possible with USB cable. Installing with SD card method is not working.

Comment

tooo late...bricked ....

Chip does not have pins.......it is CQII, glx, p212, 1/8

Comment

Reaper Man when the version v3 will come??? already waiting so much time....

Comment

Hmmm, never...or very later.

I think the real devs split away and If I understand(?) they are involved with:

https://imgur.com/a/s1YrKWN POISONATV Here we go with a new Version of the PoisonATV Firmware. We are supporting S905X, S905W, and S912. This Thread is about the S912 Version and only this Version will be supported in this Thread. CHANGELOG -Based on Tanix Firmware -Root access (on or off) -Removed more settings (Useless

Comment

Yes atvx team has been banned here

Comment

Originally posted by soldiaz View Post
                          Yes atvx team has been banned here
                          Yeah, neomode admin is in poison team so its obvious they were banned

Comment

Originally posted by ReaperMan View Post
                            Hmmm, never...or very later.

I think the real devs split away and If I understand(?) they are involved with:

https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...0190317-update
                            I asked the atvexperience team about this and they said that 2 guys left willingly to create their own poisonatv rom. He also says that the ban was due to some misunderstanding, the freaktab admins don't reply to them.
                            I think this is because the freaktab admins and mods are in poison team and they don't want competition from atvexperience team so they banned them, which was a very cowardly thing to do?
                            This was posted on their forum

I know you all must be expecting v3 but it's not as easy as it looks.
                            As planned: S905W, S912, S905X will receive v3 - NOUGAT.

"Wait, what about Oreo?"
                            That too, but the problem is, S905X has Oreo, but it has wifi problems because Amlogic never made Oreo available for all S905X devices. So, only one device, TX5 Pro will be receiving Oreo v3. Of course, it will work in other devices but without WiFi.

S905X2 will receive v3 - OREO 8.1, it will be the first Device to receive v3.

The updates are phased so that means some chipsets will receive it first and others will receive it later... We are also expecting to support large variety of devices this time so you may see device specific builds.

This time, we have playXperience v3 based on Kodi 18.1. The UI has been updated. New bootvideo, wallpaper, icons for a fresh, stealthy dark mode look. Many modules for USB Bluetooth, WiFi and gamepads were added. Device specific bugs like WiFi and remote configurations will be taken into consideration and released as separate builds on download.atvxperience.com

"Why is it taking time?"
                            Well, it's hard to manage so many things at once. atvX along with my school studies and other projects that I'm currently working on, are consuming my time and very little is left for atvX but it will be there, that's for sure. Besides the new look, I'm adding as many things as possible but remember, it's amlogic and there's not much you can do for it.

So, final wrap up.
                            v3 NOUGAT : S905W, S912, S905X
                            v3 OREO : S905X, S905X2

Some people were also requesting S905 support so I have taken that into consideration as well and will try my best to make it happen but please don't keep your hopes high as I don't have any S905 device so I highly rely on others for feedback.

BUT, I'm also working on porting Oreo on S905W, S912 so that means atvX may be the first ever oreo rom on these devices. Amlogic never released Oreo SDK for S912, S905W but we're trying our best to apply hacks and mods to make Oreo work on these abandoned chipsets

"How much time will it take?"
                            I don't know, a week maybe? Or 2 weeks probably. But surely not another month. As for now, only I will be releasing builds and working on them with our newest member, Vadim. If anybody would like to contribute, you are more than welcome. Please message me (@NayamAmarshe) if you'd like to work on atvX.

Thanks,
                            Nayam Amarshe

Comment

I might be mistaken (happens often), I've not openly seen our mods or developers "Ban" other developers because of "competing" firmware/offerings.

I'm fairly certain superceleron already made an Oreo-8.2 firmware (for personal use) months ago.... which I hope Team Poison will follow suite..mmm... non-ATV would be nice too.

Comment

Originally posted by ReaperMan View Post
                                I might be mistaken (happens often), I've not openly seen our mods or developers "Ban" other developers because of "competing" firmware/offerings.

I'm fairly certain superceleron already made an Oreo-8.2 firmware (for personal use) months ago.... which I hope Team Poison will follow suite..mmm... non-ATV would be nice too.
                                Could be, I'm just suspecting.
                                They did say it was a misunderstanding and that freaktab doesn't reply to them i think this is just a communication issue

Comment

Working...
                                X