Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[FRUSTRATED} Before I give up on these Boxes...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[FRUSTRATED} Before I give up on these Boxes...

I have a bricked H96 Pro + and X96-mini because Superoot was installed. I have searched and wasted an entire day now.

I have pretty much given up. I have mental health issues and all these related but slightly different mega threads are terribly frustrating and stressful. Reading hours and thousands of posts is NOT the answer.

I wish there was some order to these threads. Anyway, I have bought a USB male to male cable because installing from mindSD card just gives me the Android OS black menu with Android man.

I have tried the many different .img files and used Burn Card Maker as well USB Burning Tool 2.1.6.

I have loaded all the .img files including aml_7.1.2_s912_q9377-S912_mac-20170908 into USB_Burning Tool. After it checks it, I receive the following error.: KEY FILE CONFIGURATE WRONG! I then downloaded a different version of Burning tool which had a license folder. I copied that as instructed. The above error is gone but a new one develops: [0x00101004]Erase bootloader/Lowper/Identify/Error result which is also the same error message I receive when I try to install the X96 mini image file.

It was suggested earlier on to another poster who had the same error to download mac_ether.ini but as with the majority of posts and comments in this forum, they lack crucial information like how to install and run this file.

Before I take a hammer and smash both of these Android boxes and dump them into the electronics recycle bin, I thought I would make one last ditch attempt to try to get these two boxes working with OEM firmware that became corrupted due to installing SUPERUSER.

Would it be possible to obtain actual meaningful assistance and help in this forum or am I SOL?
    Last edited by Noobi90210; 10-09-2018, 07:16.

Originally posted by Noobi90210 View Post
    I have a bricked H96 Pro + and X96-mini because Superoot was installed. I have searched and wasted an entire day now.

I have pretty much given up. I have mental health issues and all these related but slightly different mega threads are terribly frustrating and stressful. Reading hours and thousands of posts is NOT the answer.

I wish there was some order to these threads. Anyway, I have bought a USB male to male cable because installing from mindSD card just gives me the Android OS black menu with Android man.

I have tried the many different .img files and used Burn Card Maker as well USB Burning Tool 2.1.6.

I have loaded all the .img files including aml_7.1.2_s912_q9377-S912_mac-20170908 into USB_Burning Tool. After it checks it, I receive the following error.: KEY FILE CONFIGURATE WRONG! I then downloaded a different version of Burning tool which had a license folder. I copied that as instructed. The above error is gone but a new one develops: [0x00101004]Erase bootloader/Lowper/Identify/Error result which is also the same error message I receive when I try to install the X96 mini image file.

It was suggested earlier on to another poster who had the same error to download mac_ether.ini but as with the majority of posts and comments in this forum, they lack crucial information like how to install and run this file.

Before I take a hammer and smash both of these Android boxes and dump them into the electronics recycle bin, I thought I would make one last ditch attempt to try to get these two boxes working with OEM firmware that became corrupted due to installing SUPERUSER.

Would it be possible to obtain actual meaningful assistance and help in this forum or am I SOL?
    Hi ,

first throw the HAMMER away , relax and take your Time , i know this can be frustrating , but

fast fast and frustration can not help to fix your Boxes , take your Time , even if it takes you

two Weeks to get it back to life , work only , if you feel good and want to do it ,

i think it is the best if we try to start with one Box , if you want we can begin with the H96Pro+ ,

the H96Pro+ has different PCBs , so we must know what PCB (Colour) & Chips your Box has ,

best you make some Pictures of PCB , both sides , if not possible , we need the Sticker and

PCB Numbers & Wifichip , quote the answer that i can see it ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

bootloader/Lowper/Identify/Error result means the usb cable you are using cant provide proper power, I suggest using two high quality cables and manually splicing the wires, I have tried many different cables (even some adapters like micro usb to usb), and the only one that worked proper was the one I made out of two cables .
      H96 Pro (S912), CZ-S32-V2.2 (EMMC 100% Died, still functional using Coreelec + SD Boot (uboot loader) / USB (coreelc))
      x96Q Max Pro (H616), Slow as F, runs hot, ok for movies.
      ChromCast Android TV - Great device but annoying no usb port.

Comment

Working...
      X