Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] aml_7.1.2_s912 Universal Firmware Frankenstein 3.0 Evolution Mod DDR3 /4?& ?LPDDR3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[ROM] aml_7.1.2_s912 Universal Firmware Frankenstein 3.0 Evolution Mod DDR3 /4?& ?LPDDR3

Have not tried this firmware yet so tweaker Beware!
    Support is slowly evaporating due to no upgrade path from Android 7.

Dev: Vasily_5

Seems to be based on: kernel- May 26 2018 (very good factory kernel)
    ATV
    (??Not specified having dual/ normal Android??)

" Hello guys Hello Good fellow.

Well, accept the new version of Frankenstein 3.0.
    Fixed Google Play Market.
    Also fixed
    Google Play Music,
    Google Play Games,
    Google Play movies,
    there are also alternative Play Market APKPure

***Description.***

By default, the Russian language, European time Moscow +3. In this firmware, the working display is a watch. Format 24:00 Boxing Tanix TX92. Vorke Z6.
    Kernel kernel patch. kernel support init.d.
    Fix init.d. scripts have been added to the folder to speed up the system.
    Fix GPU frequency increased.
    Fix the Temp folder in the system.
    Fix build.prop System. To support 2160p 60 4K video mode.
    Voice search in two versions. Works with remote control G10, G20.
    Added work from the camcorder. I have a Logitec c170. Also control voice search through the camera.
    Ad blocker, rewritten in the Host file blocking advertising sites and a banner.
    Added some scripts relevant for today.
    Chrome browser with the ability to synchronize your account.
    Added a program to connect to the w3bsit3-dns.com form.
    Updated Ace Stream Media. 3.1.50.1 Updated
    Wink TV now works without VPN Power.
    Updated VPN Power Pro. Works on (Protocol 1) Do not update.
    Installed Smart YouTube TV. With the possibility of current updates. (IMHO the best YouTube content)
    Well, such resource monitoring programs. Power Menu program, I am to enter the recovery. Torrent service program. VLC player.
    The program for managing boxing from a mobile phone Android TV Remote.
    TV App Repo program for displaying tiles on the "Main Launcher".
    Added Leanback Keyboard. As with the remote control, the original works the same as Fly Mouse remote control and with the mouse on the principle of "Touch Impression".
    In the dark side settings.
    Go to the Keyboards tab> Keyboard management> Leanback keyboard. must be activated.
    Next, go back, turn on the current Leanback keyboard.
    Adding languages ​​on the keyboard itself, click on the Globe.
    There are 15 of them: Russian, Ukrainian, Armenian, Georgian,
    Switch between languages, tab debts to Space

***Installation***

We install the firmware USB burning Tool through the computer.
    We flash the box through the Power button. Be sure to hold the Power button or the Reset button more than 7%. It personally took me 40-45 seconds. If it does not work, the cable jerks without shutting down the program.

After installation, the first connection of the box is not necessary to log into your account if we do not connect the Internet LAN Ethernet there is an option to skip This step, on the Wizard setup page, the WiFi connection tab, the bottom last but one line after all WiFi.
    We are waiting for the installation of all programs, do not touch the box.
    So it is specially designed that the box itself will reboot after installing all the programs.

Download firmware .. DDR3 / 4 https://mega.nz/#!zeYF...bTGXAIlC4B3x71c59k7SpI

Download firmware .. LPDDR3 https://mega.nz/#!ebAA...2KjdOc3Pm3MsP3jcf-5wmU

I want to express my gratitude to the user a69o for help in testing and creating firmware for LPDDR3 memory.
    Once again I have to write, Everything that we do at our own peril and risk. "

Give it a try and post a review,

Last edited by ReaperMan; 09-03-2019, 15:35.

Hi ReaperMan, I ave install your firmware on my (AlfaWise H96S stick), it works very well.
    I wanted, install your new firmware (Frankenstein 3.0 Evolution Mod), but I can not install it, is this normal ?
    Thank you in advance for all answers.

Comment

OK, I managed to install the firmware (Frankenstein 3.0 Evolution Mod) on (AlfaWise H96S stick).
      Thank you, ReaperMan and (Dev Vasily_5).
      Just 1 problem, I am no longer the dual band 5ghz, just the 2,4 ghz, but it does not matter, I will keep this ROM, thanks again.

Comment

Working...
      X