Please urgent help ..!! H96 Pro plus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please urgent help ..!! H96 Pro plus

Hello everyone .. hopefully you are doing fine.

I need your help, I have H96 Pro Plus android box - 3GB RAM with 32GB ROM, and for some reason while I was doing a reset factory it's stopped working, and when I turn it on there is a blue light on the box and that's it.. no picture on the TV .. they told me that I have to flash the box with an image file..

can you please tell me what is the correct firmware image file .. and where to get it ?! cause so far i tried more than 10 different image files but none of them is working... you can see the error message that I am getting while flashing through USB burning tool ( picture attached ) .

see also the attached pictures to see my box, waiting for your reply.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20200604_165553.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	72.0 KB
ID:	807468

Name:	20200604_165615.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	103.6 KB
ID:	807469

Name:	20200604_165626.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	79.6 KB
ID:	807470

Name:	20200604_165635.jpg
Size:	79.3 KB
ID:	807471

Name:	20200604_165645.jpg
Size:	70.0 KB
ID:	807472

Name:	20200605_032723.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	107.0 KB
ID:	807474

Name:	Error message.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	118.0 KB
ID:	807476
    Attached Files

guys, anyone to help please ?!!

is what I am doing correct or do I have to something else while I am flashing the firmware ... ?

what is the correct firmware file without any issues for this box and from where to download it ?!!

Comment

Your motherboard is blue, so you must have the firmware in the name of the LP !

Посмотреть и скачать с Яндекс Диска

Regards.

Comment

I tried more than 4 different image files from the first link that you put :
        https://mega.nz/folder/8qhRRaYJ#2ZA3...older/prxFnCRA

but whenever I click Import image fro USB burning tool it gives me the below error message:

(( Parse burning image fail )) .

Name:	Error Message 2.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	100.3 KB
ID:	807600

Comment

You must place the license file in the same folder as the Burning Tool and then follow the video.

Comment

Thank you very much (( Gante )).

Inside the license folder in .rar file you gave me there are 2 folders, one of them has 7 files and the other one has 2 files inside it .. tell me what to do exactly ..

also please can you give me the URL links for the correct firmware image file for my box .. I need the stock firmware and if there are a firmware that is new and fixed and without any issues please give me the URL for it also.

thank you, and waiting for your reply.

Comment

So again. Put the entire license folder in the Burning Tool folder. Follow the video. Try some LP firmware, what else can I supply?

Comment

I put the entire folder as you said .. it worked for some firmware but most of the rest firmwares when I try to import them to USB burning tool they still giving me the same error message : (( Parse burning image fail )) .

but even when the USB burning tool accept the image file once I click start .. after 2% it stops and give me this message : Romcode/Initialize DDR/Read initialize status/USB Control setup

waiting for your help and suggestions .

Comment

If it worked for some firmware, why do you still want to put more and more another firmwares there? Not all firmwares are for your motherboard.

Comment

I think, you can't firmware flashing. And I sent you a video!
                    First put the firmware you will use, then press start, only then plug the device into the USB port !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gante View Post
                      If it worked for some firmware, why do you still want to put more and more another firmwares there? Not all firmwares are for your motherboard.
                      Because all the firmwares that were accepted by the program (( USB burning tool )) , they all stopped at 2% with the same error !!

[0x10105002]Romcode/Initialize DDR/Read initialize status/USB Control setup error

also I tried as you said exactly :
                      First put the firmware you will use, then press start, only then plug the device into the USB port !!!!!

also stopped at 2% with the same error !!!

Comment

There are many possibilities why it failed.
                        Try google, for example:
                        - uncheck erase flash and bootloader in amlogic tool and that should fix your problem
                        - when using USB Burning Tool, don't forget run "as Administrator"
                        - i solved my problem; these were the usb burning tool drivers. I deleted the "libusb-win32 Usb Devices" drivers in device management; then I let them be loaded from the net. As soon as it was finished, the word "connected" appeared in the box of the usb burning tool window and all is ok.
                        I probably won't help, sorry.

Comment

Working...
                        X