X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[ROM] ATV9 Android 9.0 Cho Amlogic S912 (DDR/LPPDR) By DaivietPDA

Hi,
    First, sorry for my english.
    I found this on web, and I installed on my H96 PRO+ and its great.

Developer: DaivietPDA

Repost from:
    https://daivietpda.com/2020/07/rom-a...-amlogic-s912/

Tested for me on H96 PRO+ LPPDR3 (blue board)
    For more information or support, please visit the developer web's.

Reposted here as another firmware option...testers beware...always a chance to brick your device.

Description:

Amlogic s912 has existed for a long time with android version 6 and android 7, a lot of people are waiting for newer android version for S912 so I built this version to serve those who are having problems with Android 6 and Android 7

Versions:

1.- DDR3 / 4. S912 USES DDR3 / DDR4 RAM

Support the following types of infrared controls for normal use and on and off:

Control tanix , control mecool , control enybox, HIMEDIA control, mouse control flying and voice support

aml_upgrade_package_s912-pie-beta2.img LAN 1000
    aml_upgrade_package_s912-pie-beta2-100.img LAN 100
    aml_upgrade_package_s912-pie-ddr792-3G-1000-H96ProPlus-beta3-9377.img update fix only 2G memory, fix keeps randomly freezing and restarting.

tool to run Amlogic + USB + Burning + Tool_v2.1.7.0.exe
    have tested this beta on Himedia A5, Nexbox A1, EM92, vibox v8 plus 3G ...

OTA UPDATE. UPDATE THROUGH THE APP UPDATE APP
    2.- LPDDR3. S912 DEVICES Use LPDDR3 RAM in many types, so I do not have the equipment to test, I just build it here and you are the testers. (PATCH lpddr3 by HighwayStar )————————————————————————
    3.- SLOWEMM C. S912 ATV9 VERSION FOR SLOW EMMC . This is a s912 main configuration which is missing with 2g 8bit ram and emmc4.5 running with lower performance than standard s912 boxes, so can not run with the above Roms, I have built for s912 This is a separate version, pay attention because the performance is not high so if google play store is updating youtube, it will be out youtube while watching, please update or turn off the automatic update, generally works ok.OTA UPDATE. UPDATE THROUGH THE APP UPDATE APP————————————————————————————–
    Video tutorial and review….
    —————————————————————————
    BOOT CORELEC ON SDCARD / USB:
    Download
    boot-sdcard-v2.zip
    flash via update app, when inserting corelec memory card / usb, there is no need to reset, the system will automatically recognize it.

Good luck
    Last edited by erickorn; 07-30-2020, 22:43.

For h96 wisdom

Comment

WOW!! this is a breakthrough why no people discuss here? Is this real, anyone can verify the kernel version or anything?? Happy to hear if it's authentic!!!!

Comment

Please see https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...d-pie-for-s912
        more discussions and roms are there.

Comment

Will this here be maintained?

Comment

Originally posted by erickorn View Post
            Hi,
            First, sorry for my english.
            I found this on web, and I installed on my H96 PRO+ and its great.

Developer: DaivietPDA

Repost from:
            https://daivietpda.com/2020/07/rom-a...-amlogic-s912/

Tested for me on H96 PRO+ LPPDR3 (blue board)
            For more information or support, please visit the developer web's.

Reposted here as another firmware option...testers beware...always a chance to brick your device.

Description:

Amlogic s912 has existed for a long time with android version 6 and android 7, a lot of people are waiting for newer android version for S912 so I built this version to serve those who are having problems with Android 6 and Android 7

Versions:

1.- DDR3 / 4. S912 USES DDR3 / DDR4 RAM

Support the following types of infrared controls for normal use and on and off:

Control tanix , control mecool , control enybox, HIMEDIA control, mouse control flying and voice support

aml_upgrade_package_s912-pie-beta2.img LAN 1000
            aml_upgrade_package_s912-pie-beta2-100.img LAN 100
            aml_upgrade_package_s912-pie-ddr792-3G-1000-H96ProPlus-beta3-9377.img update fix only 2G memory, fix keeps randomly freezing and restarting.

tool to run Amlogic + USB + Burning + Tool_v2.1.7.0.exe
            have tested this beta on Himedia A5, Nexbox A1, EM92, vibox v8 plus 3G ...

OTA UPDATE. UPDATE THROUGH THE APP UPDATE APP
            2.- LPDDR3. S912 DEVICES Use LPDDR3 RAM in many types, so I do not have the equipment to test, I just build it here and you are the testers. (PATCH lpddr3 by HighwayStar )————————————————————————
            3.- SLOWEMM C. S912 ATV9 VERSION FOR SLOW EMMC . This is a s912 main configuration which is missing with 2g 8bit ram and emmc4.5 running with lower performance than standard s912 boxes, so can not run with the above Roms, I have built for s912 This is a separate version, pay attention because the performance is not high so if google play store is updating youtube, it will be out youtube while watching, please update or turn off the automatic update, generally works ok.OTA UPDATE. UPDATE THROUGH THE APP UPDATE APP————————————————————————————–
            Video tutorial and review….
            —————————————————————————
            BOOT CORELEC ON SDCARD / USB:
            Download
            boot-sdcard-v2.zip
            flash via update app, when inserting corelec memory card / usb, there is no need to reset, the system will automatically recognize it.

Good luck
            I tried in my H96 pro+ with blue board (3+32 gb) but its not flashing, i used USB burning tool 2.2, is there anything i'm missing ?
            I'm now running super celeron 7.1.2 V4a and it works good but wanted to upgrade to A9.0, please help.

Thanks

Comment

It eventually worked for me, had to ensure USB Tool was run as Administrator.

There doesn't appear to be any recovery option with this ROM? (TWRP etc)

Edit - This ROM works on 1 of my H96 Pro+ boxes on the other it freezes about 5 seconds after booting, when at home screen showing apps etc. Thoughts?
              Last edited by tr1p1ea; 12-09-2020, 05:39.

Comment

Hello, I wonder if this rom will work on my H 96 PRO PLUS? zh01-s912-tvbox-3.0

Comment

Hello, I wonder if this rom will work on my H 96 PRO PLUS? zh01-s912-tvbox-3.0 (Green Board)
                  Last edited by sahatay63; 12-16-2020, 20:55.

Comment

@tr1p1ea,

There are several variations of the PCB that were manufactured.
                    1. Switch with another power supply to verify this possible issue.
                    2. Carefully open box (antenna wire is glued to lid): confirm that heatsink is properly attached and condition of PCB.
                    3. inspect the version printed on your PCB and verify if version number is the same on both boxes.
                    If all things are the same - consider flashing the wonky China Box again with the firmware. Sometimes glitches happen.

Comment

Sorry, none of them work at H 96 PRO PLUS. zh01-s912-tvbox-3.0 (Green Board)

Comment

??Ugoos AM3 -Slimbox 10.3 mod should work for DDR3.

slimBOXtv 15.1 Changes: • Added support for Bromite SystemWebView (download from the project website) • The AOSP keyboard startup icon is hidden • Replaced Setup Wizard (ATV) • Fixed issue with logging in to Google account • Updated WebView and Google Play service • Added additional Bluetooth settings with the display of the

Otherwise:
                        Might have to stay on sc 7.1.2.

Comment

Reaper Man I flashed hertz_upgrade_package_pie_2_3g_qca9377_lpddr3.img Khadas bumerc compiled 64 bit but there is flickering issue and green screen issue when trying to playback videos. Then I switched to DietvietPDA 32bit build which is working without issues except non working remote.

Do you know wether there is 64bit build without flicker/green screen issue? found this one: BOX6D_update_khadas_pie_multiwifi_20200711_arm64_L PDDR3_ATV.img

Comment

Please remind me which PCB version/China Box?

I've had soapy/muddy screen from previous firmware(9) due to Noise(?) settings. SBX 10.2 (32 Bit) is very good...SBX 10.3 might be better( I'm reluctant to mess with my running system)

For remote(on-off)...Is that line entry not in the bootloader/uboot/ dtb files? https://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=998873
                            For keyboard/remote....I can package up some keyboard files.( You can try copy and paste into system dir.) Back up your directories before pasting...a TWRP backup is a good idea too.

Phhusson & Andy Yan and a few others are developers in this area (inc 64 bit)

Notes about tinkering with Android Project Treble. Contribute to phhusson/treble_experimentations development by creating an account on GitHub.

GSIs, Open Source, Open Source Software, Development, Community, Source Code, Secure, Downloads, Free Software

Comment

it is TX92 / Vorke / Tanix 3/32 LPDDR.

I have to be more precise: on /off Airmouse does not work moreover some apps dont accept "OK" button, have to turn around and press "enter" instead. But I guess this is not issue of the rom its general issue

Comment

Working...
                              X