No announcement yet.

[ROM] ATV9 Android 9.0 Cho Amlogic S912 (DDR/LPPDR) By DaivietPDA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had "OK" button problem too, until I patched.

Comment

What you did?

Comment

Did you get VFD display to work? I mean is not that important but to complete :-P

Comment

I have not seen anyone yet to fix the clock display. Either a kernel source or a non issue for other China Box owners?

Comment

Not sure if this will help (might need kernel support).

From 4pda.ru
            User:mo1eku1a

"Requirements:
            - root
            - support for init.d scripts
            - the name of the script must start with a sequential number (I called it 04_display_off)
            Disadvantages: during the boot process, "garbage" is displayed on the screen of the prefix.
            Script:
            #! / system / bin / sh

#Display OFF
            su
            echo tcd1> / sys / devices / platform / meson-vfd / attr / led
            exit

Usage:
            copy the script to the /etc/init.d folder (for example, using the X-plore program, giving it root rights and choosing Root + overwrite in the settings)."

Make a TWRP backup of system..last time I tried to activate init.d script to a system (without original init.d folder) =brick.

Comment

Thanks! mmh really bricked? Dam....MASKMODE caused headache with the TX92.......Ill leave as is :-P

Comment

I have a S912 box that was used before for libreelec/coreelec and was retired some time ago. It's a WeChip V7 (3GB RAM). It's a goof-looking box, but not very popular. it has even disappeared form the manufacturer web. The other day I saw this post and decided to try to revive the box with ATV Android. I tried DaivietPDA and superceleron. Both are very similar and, in my case, have the same faults:

- Only 2 GB RAM are recognized.

- I can't dual boot to coreelec. I've tried flashing boot-sdcard-v2.zip, but it doesn't work. I put the uSD card but only have a black screen. I've also tried toothpick, but no luck.

- And the last and most important fault: ethernet doesn't work, only WiFi. I tried both 1Gg/100Mb versions. With 1Gb version, ethernet doesn't exists, it's not visible on settings. With 100Mb version, it appears on settings but always not connected. I've tried also a USB/LAN converter, and also says not connected. I've seen in the forum people with similar problems, but I'm unable to find a solution.

Otherwise, the ROMs are very good. This is mostly for entertainment, but I'd like to make this old box run a little better. If anyone has any idea, please let me know. Any help would be appreciated.

Comment

Make sure to turn off/ disable WiFi ..might need to reboot.
                  Likely ethernet will start working.

* Take a look at the Android Pie forum. You will likely find a suitable firmware.

slimBOXtv 15.1 Changes: • Added support for Bromite SystemWebView (download from the project website) • The AOSP keyboard startup icon is hidden • Replaced Setup Wizard (ATV) • Fixed issue with logging in to Google account • Updated WebView and Google Play service • Added additional Bluetooth settings with the display of the

** You can dual boot to CoreELEC 9.2.5 (Have not tried but there is a method, I'll try to remember for after Christmas.)

Comment

Thanks for your answer. I had already tried disabling WiFi, but doesn't work. Only lost internet connection, so the box is unusable.

I had looked at that post in the forum and installed some of the ROMs: all ATV versions of superceleron, Davietpda and another one I don't remember now. With my box, all of them had the same problem with ethernet. I haven't installed all the ROMS in the post because it's a long process.

I remember reading somewhere in the forum that superceleron ROMs have issues with some routers. Maybe that's my problems and not the box.

Comment

Originally posted by ReaperMan View Post
                      I had "OK" button problem too, until I patched.
                      Hi, can I ask how to patch the "OK" button problem? I checked /system/etc, but there is no remote.conf file. Thank you!

Comment

vendor> user> keylayout> .kl files.
                        system> vendor>user> keylayout

Copy and store your original keylayout folders..in case you dislike the results.
                        Extract and past files into above folders.

Comment

Hi,

I flashed it on my Zen Box II (same as H96 Pro) but now my box stays on Android TV logo moving shapes (after the Android DaivietPDA logo) and I can no more enter in recovery mode by keeping pushed the reset button.

Help! Please!

Update: That's ok, I finally succeeded with USB burning tool to flash another ROM
                          Last edited by Guigeek; 01-18-2021, 21:19.

Comment

I also installed version 1 from the link. via usb-usb cable.
                            people. now the H96 pro + is a rocket !!. finally YT doesn't crash, nothing hangs .. everything runs smoothly, netflix works fine. I RECOMMEND !!

Comment

Someone knows how to ROOT this rom, or how to install TWRP??
                              I've to add some keys config under /system/usr/keylayout and i need ROOT or TWRP.
                              I want to use Stadia with PS4 Controller, but the config files are not present in /system/usr/keylayout

Thank you.
                              (i've already tried to install magisk with his app, but it fails, i've also tried to start TWRP from SD card...but it boots always the rom ignoring my sd...)

Comment

Originally posted by gulp View Post
                                Someone knows how to ROOT this rom, or how to install TWRP??
                                I've to add some keys config under /system/usr/keylayout and i need ROOT or TWRP.
                                I want to use Stadia with PS4 Controller, but the config files are not present in /system/usr/keylayout

Thank you.
                                (i've already tried to install magisk with his app, but it fails, i've also tried to start TWRP from SD card...but it boots always the rom ignoring my sd...)
                                Repack rom!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X