X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

H96 pro plus - network issue

H96 pro + 3G/32Gb : network issues
    Hello guys
    I am newbie in android tv box world and i bought an alfawise h96 pro plus 3g / 32gb at Gearbest ... model with only 2 usb ports
    When i start the box all seems good ... ethernet connexion is ok (about 190 mbs/s) but when i shut down the box and restart it the speed network connexion falls down to 5 mbs/s ...
    The only solution is to reboot the box ... each time ...
    Any one has the same issue ?
    Thanks by advance for your technical support
    Feel free for any questions.
    Best regards,
    Christophe

PS : i apologize for my english ... i am french ... :-)

i continue to search a solution ...i would like to restart manually the ethernet connexion ...i tried it with an terminal emulator and the command netcfg ... but the resut is the error message "netcfg eth0 up" command not found" ...
    I also would like to check config ip .. so i tried ipconfig but i had the same result ... do you know why these word are unkonown by the terminal ?

Comment

ifconfig works ...
      I tried to shut down the connexion and to up it but i have the same issue ... only reboot permits to recover my ethernet connexion

Comment

I have the same problem, h96 pro +, super celeron firmware.
        In my case I didn't notice it goes down to 5mb, but it sometimes shuts down completely. Have to reboot

Comment

A few suggestions..may not be useful..
          • Try rebooting your modem first....does your China Box get back a new I.P. and return to full speed? - Modem issue.
          • You may have to go into modem settings and allow your device Ethernet and Wifi I.P.- Modem settings
          • Do you use Ethernet and WiFi is also turned on in settings? Try turning off WiFi and reboot, check speed and duration. -Settings issue.
          • Have you tried WiFi 2.4 vs 5 GHz. If on WiFi...5GHz is way faster but can be laggy etc. - Modem hardware
          • Change to a different channel in you modem..5GHz can be fussy for channels. Modem interference - China Box hardware compatibility.
          There is more, but consider these basics first.
          Someone many have a better range of solutions in the community.

Comment

Working...
          X