X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LIST OF H96 WORKS ON SCV7A

Feel free to edit from Google account.
    Only for H96, where does SCV7A work.

The idea of this thread is to make a list of the H96 devices in which the Superceleron ROM works.
    No other questions.
    Make it a reference list for those who want to try SCV7A.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...t?usp=drivesdk
    Last edited by Dr.Pancho; 07-17-2018, 21:57.

Just a wee bit of info... I have a H96 Pro+ 3/32GB V6 green main board I need to have ATV, so this firmware is not what I am using. Though, I had issues with SCV4 ATV, which may happen on the firmware used in your thread. The issue is bootloader, and once you install the base image to update from, you may not be able to flash anything through twrp recovery.

My fix for V6 boards is to re-install magisk and xposed with its proper update listed in its repository. Take note of the log as It updates, as It should rebuild the boot loader, needed for proper twrp recovery function.

Once done, you should be able to upgrade to SCV7a, as for my case SCV4 ATV

I noted in my recent thread on the latest updated ATV based on SCV4, that the unsupported firmware can be updated with newer system base files and some stock system apks, from recent update factory firmware, to allow smoother operation and as in my case more options.

Comment

Originally posted by X92-2GB View Post
      Just a wee bit of info... I have a H96 Pro+ 3/32GB V6 green main board I need to have ATV, so this firmware is not what I am using. Though, I had issues with SCV4 ATV, which may happen on the firmware used in your thread. The issue is bootloader, and once you install the base image to update from, you may not be able to flash anything through twrp recovery.

My fix for V6 boards is to re-install magisk and xposed with its proper update listed in its repository. Take note of the log as It updates, as It should rebuild the boot loader, needed for proper twrp recovery function.

Once done, you should be able to upgrade to SCV7a, as for my case SCV4 ATV

I noted in my recent thread on the latest updated ATV based on SCV4, that the unsupported firmware can be updated with newer system base files and some stock system apks, from recent update factory firmware, to allow smoother operation and as in my case more options.
      Thank you. A little confusing the information it provides.
      Besides, I do not think that this thread is the place for that information. I suggest you generate a thread / tutorial about it.

Comment

Working...
      X