Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kodi supports external subs VLC should also

Comment

No subtitle problem with H96 pro+, don't know what they mean "no support for external subtitles"?

Comment

thanks to you both for clarifying that

Comment

whats the largest mico sd card you can use. has anyone tested 64 Gb or 128gb in it

one ad on amazon says Expandable storage to 128GB)

Comment

Hi all, I'm new to this forum. I've just received my H96Pro+ (3gb/32gb) tvbox. Everything runs okay except that i'm having display problems. See pic. Does any has this or know what to do about this problem? After unplugging the HDMI cable and plug it in again it works till a few minutes later. Then got this weird screen again. Tried it with an other HDMI cable, but with no effect at all. It's still doing this again. Sorry for my bad english.
            You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

never a problem with mine

try going into settings and checking the display settings also check on another Tv or Hdmi screen

Comment

Originally posted by wwmoggy View Post
                never a problem with mine

try going into settings and checking the display settings also check on another Tv or Hdmi screen
                Will try that later. Otherwise I'll contact the seller in China.

Comment

Tried the box on another TV and on other HDMI screens. All without succes. Guess I'll have to send the tvbox back and wait for an other one.

Comment

tested 128Gb micro sd works fine
                    Last edited by wwmoggy; 01-31-2017, 19:02.

Comment

Hi

My 3/32G Box arrived today.

Three small issues:
                      • I installed Kodi 16.1 freshly without a lot of active addon’s or Repo’s. But it crashes from time to time. Not during video streaming, but during navigating in the menu.
                      • I downloaded Asphalt 8 from the playstore and installed it. You are not really downloading the full game, but a wizard that want to download the installation files over WIFI. I have connected my Box via LAN but the wizard is asking me for WIFI and is aborting the installation. Even when I switch on my WIFI, it is still asking and not recognizing that WIFI is on.
                      • Where to find and how to install the latest firmware (no custom rom). The strange system update apps are not really working.
                      BR,
                      Michael
                      Last edited by 00rufus; 02-02-2017, 13:02.

Comment

00rufus

turn amlogic video acceleration off in kodi .. video settings ..

Kidi 17 .0 has been released . page needs to be to be updated but its in downloads . http://mirrors.kodi.tv/releases/andr...rmeabi-v7a.apk

Comment

Originally posted by wwmoggy View Post
                          00rufus

turn amlogic video acceleration off in kodi .. video settings ..

Kidi 17 .0 has been released . page needs to be to be updated but its in downloads . http://mirrors.kodi.tv/releases/andr...rmeabi-v7a.apk

I just saw that 17.0 is now the latest "official relase" I'll update to this.

Can you help me out with:
                          • I downloaded Asphalt 8 from the playstore and installed it. You are not really downloading the full game, but a wizard that want to download the installation files over WIFI. I have connected my Box via LAN but the wizard is asking me for WIFI and is aborting the installation. Even when I switch on my WIFI, it is still asking and not recognizing that WIFI is on.
                          • Where to find and how to install the latest firmware (no custom rom). The strange system update apps are not really working.
                          BR,
                          Michael

Comment

install malware bytes and run first .
                            one update app is malware and screws up wifi then reboot

firmware is here https://mega.nz/#F!TVtSEZpJ!7JIKzxWWhR-8S7kb3pTElw

Comment

how to turn off video acceleration https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGNYA4mWsxY

Comment

Now I've got my H96pro+ but there is no working brightness controll and a screen looks sometimes too dark... Any solution?

Comment

Working...
                                X