Alfawise H96 Pro+ Android 6.0, 3/32GB DDR3, Gig Lan, Dual WiFi and BT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trebor View Post
    The one related to this icon on desktop.
    As long as you did not run this thing, you should be ok but if you ran you may have some weird stuff happening

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n611954[/ATTACH]
    Home screen became very Laggy and had proplem accessing setting to do factory reset, after fresh start and did a scan with malware bites. This is definitely a malware, hopefully have not done any damage. Gearbest hope your reading this thread?

Comment

They would have just got all the bank detail of every person in your street and town nothing to big.
      Yep as soon as you get a unit malwarebytes or some way to check what's going on before you go on the net is wise.
      Good to practice safe media player
      treboR
      Please consider
      Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Trebor I have taken the back plate off, worried I might break something when removing the top cover. Can you provide information how you took your's apart? Thanks

Comment

Base off
          a few screws is all I recall nothing too tricky.
          treboR
          Please consider
          Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Alf not have screws 😜 Box same as the m8smini carefully put thin blade in side pry a bit to remove clips should come once one off.
            Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Do you have issue with kodi force closing all the time? Trebor

Comment

Nope using ftmc 13 no real issues that i have maybe Trebour have comment too 😛
                Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post
                  Nope using ftmc 13 no real issues that i have maybe Trebour have comment too 😛
                  Can you point me to the apk?

Comment

Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post
                    Alf not have screws 😜 Box same as the m8smini carefully put thin blade in side pry a bit to remove clips should come once one off.
                    We are Talking the real Alfawise here Alfawise H96 Pro+ Android 6.0, 3/32GB, Gig Lan, Dual WiFi and BT

not that toy you have
                    treboR
                    Please consider
                    Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Originally posted by DNIZoid View Post

Can you point me to the apk?
                      Any of the Pre-Installed Kodi can be a pain all the Addons and stuff but yes
                      There is a thread all about FTMC On Freaktab,
                      Report any Quirks in that thread, I am not a big Kodi Fan my self but it does do the Job Well I find

treboR
                      Please consider
                      Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Thanks Trebor, just cut up usb cable and connected to fan to reduce temp high 70 to low 60 when gaming. This box doe's get hot and start dropping frame rate.

Comment

Great,
                          I do hope your are going to post some Pictures of this Fan Fit Mod.
                          Its what we do around here, the rougher the better.
                          treboR
                          Please consider
                          Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Some pics, drilled extra holes to allow air flow.
                            You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 3 photos.

Comment

Need some feet on that fan to get more air flow from bottom. Crazy glue and some wall tacks should do it

Comment

32bit koDi installed but 64bit kodi fails to install . Is the os 32bit?

Comment

Working...
                                X