No announcement yet.

Alfawise H96 Pro+ Android 6.0, 3/32GB DDR3, Gig Lan, Dual WiFi and BT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After adding bigger heatsink and a fan, temp is just above 40 under full load
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Tried to flash the firmware posted by Trevor but get an error saying get mac key failed.

Comment

It's the same as we have already installed
        Don't Bother, trojan also included

treboR
        Please consider
        Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Trebor any idea why I got,get key fail? What is needed to make this rom smaller? It's over 1.2 gig while Yoka KB2 - SuperCeleron RC2 Rom is less than 800mb.

Comment

What it needs is some Luv from a Dev and all the Junk removed....maybe closer to Xmas this may happen stay tuned.
            Burning tool can be a tool at times.

treboR
            Please consider
            Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Originally posted by DNIZoid View Post
              After adding bigger heatsink and a fan, temp is just above 40 under full load
              what temp where getting before changing the heatsink. I have a heatsink here that is 12mm high would it fit

Comment

Originally posted by wwmoggy View Post

what temp where getting before changing the heatsink. I have a heatsink here that is 12mm high would it fit
                Am using 40×40×11. I was getting high 70c. Heatsink doesn't make much difference but with fan it does mid 40. Original heatsink and fan I was get low 60. I have cut the middle off from the bottom.

Comment

I am using a folding notebook cooler fan plugged into a usb charger . and vent holes drilled top and bottom of case stock heastsink and my temp is 50 c never goes over 56 .

I will have to measure the chip my heatsink is 30 x 30 x11

edit after sitting over night temp is 44C goes up 50c watching a 1080 movie
                  Last edited by wwmoggy; 12-11-2016, 16:08.

Comment

I could be wrong but Think the R Box Pro 3gb - 32gb uses the same motherboard but in the old style housing . its also firmware updates often

Comment

hi .. orderd the alfawise h96 pro 3G-32 ...... Am very worried about the malware though , thinking to cancel my order. Does any1 have a link to a CLEAN firmware or a verified procedure to CLEAN the box ? wwmoggy i could not find an R Box Pro with 32gb storage .....

Comment

install malware bytes on it first thing and it will remove the wireless update bug

Comment

Hi ... tnx for the reply ... really hope to start seeing some official updates or DEVs improving the ROM for this 3G/32GB H96Pro+ .... it seems to have potential HW wise .... would however need some attentions like the Yoka KB2 - SuperCelero ROM .... i see they also added widevine !! ....

Comment

K did little searching theres 2 versions of The Rbox pro . oneuses the same motherboard # Q9377 and has the 3gb + 16gb and had a firmware update http://blog.geekbuying.com/index.php...ware-20160927/
                            http://www.mediafire.com/file/6cqi9z...c-20161118.rar

Comment

Looks like same date but Kodi 17 ? in file description
                              Hmmm may have a look see at this...Thanks
                              treboR
                              Please consider
                              Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Hi everyone, I'm new here and so glad to find this forum. I've been using this H96 Pro + for three weeks now and very happy with it.
                                The only issue now I have problem with YouTube app, the one I downloaded from PlayStore. It's been working well until few days ago when it fails.
                                The video loads successfully but it just won't play.
                                I've tried to solve the issue with uninstall then reinstall, delete the caches/cookies but it remains the same.
                                The only thing I haven't tried is factory reset.

Anyone here face similar problem?
                                Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X