Alfawise H96 Pro+ Android 6.0, 3/32GB DDR3, Gig Lan, Dual WiFi and BT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gabcam View Post
    hi .. orderd the alfawise h96 pro 3G-32 ...... Am very worried about the malware though , thinking to cancel my order. Does any1 have a link to a CLEAN firmware or a verified procedure to CLEAN the box ? wwmoggy i could not find an R Box Pro with 32gb storage .....
    Nothing to be concerned about just uninstall the app when you first power the box up

Comment

Originally posted by wwmoggy View Post
      K did little searching theres 2 versions of The Rbox pro . oneuses the same motherboard # Q9377 and has the 3gb + 16gb and had a firmware update http://blog.geekbuying.com/index.php...ware-20160927/
      http://www.mediafire.com/file/6cqi9z...c-20161118.rar
      Have you flashed this on your box? I have attached old laptop fan that sucks air out and get 35c on max load, 29c on idol. Downside it make lot more noise.

Comment

Originally posted by nikrizal View Post
        Hi everyone, I'm new here and so glad to find this forum. I've been using this H96 Pro + for three weeks now and very happy with it.
        The only issue now I have problem with YouTube app, the one I downloaded from PlayStore. It's been working well until few days ago when it fails.
        The video loads successfully but it just won't play.
        I've tried to solve the issue with uninstall then reinstall, delete the caches/cookies but it remains the same.
        The only thing I haven't tried is factory reset.

Anyone here face similar problem?
        Thanks
        Same issue here, must be firmware related

Comment

Heya,
          I Can't test the Alfawise (Purchased from GearBest Flash sale ... a week after flash sale ends, I get an E-mail saying out of stock..please wait or choose something else ).

More to the point... Youtube relies on internal codecs ..which can become (corrupt) lost.
          Have a try at any of the 3 tricks I use to kick-start Youtube.
          1. Open settings > Apps > Youtube. Clear data/ cache and force stop. Reboot with ethernet (no VPNs) if it fails ..repeat and try wifi (No VPNs).
          Sucess rating = meh.

2. If you have SPMC / Kodi installed, play UHD/ 4K content demo files ( try several types ..not all 4k is created equally) . Exit SPMC/ Kodi and try Youtube.
          Success rating = hmm.

3. Download/install Mx player from official xda forums https://sites.google.com/site/mxvpen/download and download the AIO codec from their site http://forum.xda-developers.com/apps...pport-t2156254
          Open Mx Player > settings > decoder then choose the location of the downloaded AIO codec package. Exit Mx Player and try Youtube.
          Success rating = woot.

Good Luck,
          Reap

Comment

Originally posted by DNIZoid View Post

Same issue here, must be firmware related
            Install the youtube android tv version it works perfect

http://www.apkmirror.com/apk/google-...or-android-tv/

Comment

Originally posted by phughf View Post

Install the youtube android tv version it works perfect
              Thanks 🙏 It's working now

Comment

This is the first box, since my minix x7, that I have felt has real potential - Have tried to get on with tronsmart orion r28 and a Mele PCG03, but always turned back to the trusty X7s!
                With a bit of love and support, the H96 Pro could be geat,imo.My couple of "gripes" ,at the mo, are the amcodec gives great video performance but keeps kicking you out of Kodi! Disabling it leaves you with no brightness and contrast control and too dark a video.The other is more related to android 6 and it's attempt to embrace all memory forms, which has left be totally bamboozled and unable to download to ext usb!! Hopefully these "gripes" are more to do with my "limited" brain capacity than the machine.

Comment

Originally posted by ashbanki View Post
                  This is the first box, since my minix x7, that I have felt has real potential - Have tried to get on with tronsmart orion r28 and a Mele PCG03, but always turned back to the trusty X7s!
                  With a bit of love and support, the H96 Pro could be geat,imo.My couple of "gripes" ,at the mo, are the amcodec gives great video performance but keeps kicking you out of Kodi! Disabling it leaves you with no brightness and contrast control and too dark a video.The other is more related to android 6 and it's attempt to embrace all memory forms, which has left be totally bamboozled and unable to download to ext usb!! Hopefully these "gripes" are more to do with my "limited" brain capacity than the machine.
                  If you disable mediacodec surface you'll get your brightness control back or install the new spmc by koying the kick out and brightness issue he been fixed
                  Semper Media Center (SPMC in short) is a android-minded fork of Kodi, by the former Kodi android maintainer, Koying

Comment

... Gearbest still showing order as processing
                    • Order date : Dec 11, 2016 05:51:31 AM

Comment

Heya,
                      Gabcam, You give me worries.
                      R-Box Pro flash sale 3gb/16gb (Out of stock...I cancelled 9 weeks later...still showing out of stock!)
                      Order date : Aug 24, 2016.

Alphawise H96 Pro+ Flash Sale.
                      Order date : Nov 09, 2016.

Difficult to be part of this (very informed) community when you can't test the hardware.
                      Is Amazon the prefered place?..where are reviewers and testers finding dependable vendors?
                      Flash sale and free 7 day expedite delivery.... and I worry no toy under the tree for Christmas....humbug!
                      I don't know if it is lottery sale or outright "bait and switch".

G-Luck,
                      Reap

Comment

Why not discuss/ask in the vendors threads to get answers.
                        We have very good reps that will give answers, when asked.
                        Cheers
                        treboR
                        Please consider
                        Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Heya,
                          Thanks trebor. I found the forum you suggested (I almost never go to the main forums page).
                          I left my query to GearBest ... since I've been almost good this year maybe Santa will make the delivery in time.

Thanks again,
                          Reap

Comment

I ordered my H96pro+ from amazon.ca & had it two days later was sold as VIGICA H96 Pro Plus but box has no branding

Comment

Gearbest Customer Support At 12/15/2016 03:13:01 CST

Dear Gabriel,

Thank you for contacting Gearbest about your order.

This is an update about the following item. We are sorry to inform you that this item is no longer available and has been discontinued.

To resolve this we can offer you the following 3 solutions:

Option 1: Choose an alternative product(s) of the equivalent value.

If you choose this option, please give us the link of the product you would like and let us know the size/color/verison you need.

If there is any price difference with the original item, we will either refund it to you or send you an invoice to cover the difference.

Option 2: Cancel and refund to your online Wallet as store credit.

We can refund to your wallet and reward you with extra points(e.g. If your refund is USD 1=2 points, USD 3=3*2 points=>get 6 points etc). This amount can be used for your future orders.

To know more about your Wallet see here: http://www.gearbest.com/about/gb-wallet.html

We can refund you to your Wallet within 24 hours.

Option 3: Cancel and refund to your original payment account.

Would you please let us know your decision. We look forward to hearing from you soon. Best regards,

Elvy

Gearbest Customer Service

High-quality Selection, Affordable Price, Various Brands, Convenient Express, Payment Security, Worry-free Shopping

Comment

Originally posted by Gabcam View Post
                                Gearbest Customer Support At 12/15/2016 03:13:01 CST

Dear Gabriel,

Thank you for contacting Gearbest about your order.

This is an update about the following item. We are sorry to inform you that this item is no longer available and has been discontinued.

To resolve this we can offer you the following 3 solutions:

Option 1: Choose an alternative product(s) of the equivalent value.

If you choose this option, please give us the link of the product you would like and let us know the size/color/verison you need.

If there is any price difference with the original item, we will either refund it to you or send you an invoice to cover the difference.

Option 2: Cancel and refund to your online Wallet as store credit.

We can refund to your wallet and reward you with extra points(e.g. If your refund is USD 1=2 points, USD 3=3*2 points=>get 6 points etc). This amount can be used for your future orders.

To know more about your Wallet see here: http://www.gearbest.com/about/gb-wallet.html

We can refund you to your Wallet within 24 hours.

Option 3: Cancel and refund to your original payment account.

Would you please let us know your decision. We look forward to hearing from you soon. Best regards,

Elvy

Gearbest Customer Service

High-quality Selection, Affordable Price, Various Brands, Convenient Express, Payment Security, Worry-free Shopping
                                I am sorry for the trouble. Could you come to the vendor section? I can offer my help there.

Gearbest TV Box & Mini PC Page

#2 Flash Deals Flash Deals
                                #3Coupons Coupons, Coupons and More Coupons

Comment

Working...
                                X