Alfawise H96 Pro+ Android 6.0, 3/32GB DDR3, Gig Lan, Dual WiFi and BT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everybody --

I just got (from Gearbest) my first TVBox, the Amlogic H96 Pro+ and I am having issues with my network connectivity and speed. I have connected the box to the router through wire and powerlnes (static IP and all) but I am getting low speeds (~300 KB/s) and erratic behaviour (lags, disconnects). All of these tests are done without any other net activity on my router.

Any ideas? Thx in advance )

Comment

Originally posted by dusxmcna View Post
      Hi everybody --

I just got (from Gearbest) my first TVBox, the Amlogic H96 Pro+ and I am having issues with my network connectivity and speed. I have connected the box to the router through wire and powerlnes (static IP and all) but I am getting low speeds (~300 KB/s) and erratic behaviour (lags, disconnects). All of these tests are done without any other net activity on my router.

Any ideas? Thx in advance )
      Try fresh reboot and if that don't work flash a newer firmware

Comment

Originally posted by DNIZoid

Try fresh reboot and if that don't work flash a newer firmware
        Thx 4 replying!

Reboots/resets are long gone as a solution (lost their count).. Could you point me to a thread or a compatible firmware?

MK

Comment

Thx 4 replying!

Reboots/resets are long gone as a solution (lost their count).. Could you point me to a thread or a compatible firmware?

MK
          Page 5 on this thread

Comment

fixed
            Last edited by wwmoggy; 01-01-2017, 21:53.

Comment

Is there a guide on how we flash a firmware? I am noob at this, my only experience is flashing Roms in my op3 (via twrp).

MK

Comment

Is there a guide on how we flash a firmware? I am noob at this, my only experience is flashing Roms in my op3 (via twrp).

MK
                I found one here: http://androidpcreview.com/how-to-us...firmware/3749/
                Followed it to update a few devices yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by lyricidal View Post

I found one here: http://androidpcreview.com/how-to-us...firmware/3749/
                  Followed it to update a few devices yesterday
                  Bookmarked! I suppose that it needs to connected (the box I mean) via USB A to A?

Thx again mate

Comment

Originally posted by DNIZoid View Post

Page 5 on this thread
                    Thx a lot!

Comment

Bookmarked! I suppose that it needs to connected (the box I mean) via USB A to A?

Thx again mate
                      Yup that is correct.
                      There is also Amlogic_Burn_Card_Maker to try to make an SD Card update but I have not tried this method.

Comment

kodi auto updated on me today I had 16.1 on there now shows 17.0-RC2

Comment

Originally posted by wwmoggy View Post
                          kodi auto updated on me today I had 16.1 on there now shows 17.0-RC2
                          Yup now that its at Release Candidate 2 it'll start showing up as an update for people in Play Store/Aptoide. At least that's what I've been noticing updating the couple of boxes I do have that are Lollipop or higher. I've been loading up FTMC and SPMC on my boxes instead. Still not a fan of the Kodi 17 skin (I know others are available), among other things such as other fixes implemented.

Also from the firmware thread:

Originally posted by lyricidal View Post
                          I think it's based off the 12/15/2016 update for the 3gb/16gb Pro but modified for the Pro Plus.
                          Additionally it is modded and has some extra apps that are in the /preinstall/ so worth having a look into the .img with Amlogic Customization Tool.

Comment

I use kissanime addon and it does not work with the kodi 17 default skin . just reinstalled 16.1 also was unsing Echo wizard with Vibe build will see if auto upgrades again

Comment

I have repacked the firmware above minus the pre-install files.
                              Here is the list of what they were:
                              facebook.apk
                              GoLive2.0-TV-2.5.0.4-CANZONE-release.apk
                              kodi-17.0-Krypton_beta7-armeabi-v7a.apk
                              mobdro.apk
                              netflix.apk
                              TeamViewerQS.apk
                              TeamViewerQSAddon.apk
                              twitter.apk
                              wk_signed.apk
                              youtube.apk

Left it without a Kodi version so you can decide if you want Kodi 16/17 or FTMC or SPMC.

Mega download link: https://mega.nz/#!GIckza7A!jsnnqPhCa...6QY2hqwaWR1IVM
                              Credit to securi at 4pda.ru. From what I can read it includes mod TWRP recovery 3.0.2-0 and is for H96 the Pro + 3Gb / 32Gb (Platform q9377). 6330 devices will not have working wifi or BT.
                              Try at your own risk but I have just repacked it for a clean install. Repacked using Amlogic Customization Tool v2.0.8. Went from 977MB to 740MB in img size.

Comment

K rebooted and damn 17.0RC2 is back I had removed aptoide before installing kodi 16.1 will have just to use confluence skin for now till Kissanime comes out with an update

Comment

Working...
                                X