Alfawise H96 Pro+ Android 6.0, 3/32GB DDR3, Gig Lan, Dual WiFi and BT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wwmoggy View Post
    K rebooted and damn 17.0RC2 is back I had removed aptoide before installing kodi 16.1 will have just to use confluence skin for now till Kissanime comes out with an update
    An alternative, although it will be a bit of work:
    Uninstall Kodi. If possible save the add-ons/userdata folder if you can. (folder is Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/userdata/)
    Install FTMC. It uses same folder for add-ons as Kodi does. It sticks to 16.1 interface but with fixes implemeneted by superceleron. Topic is here: http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...lk/575588-ftmc
    If you weren't able to save add-ons/userdata folder, re-install add-ons as usual.
    Enjoy.

Comment

Originally posted by lyricidal View Post
      I have repacked the firmware above minus the pre-install files.
      Here is the list of what they were:
      facebook.apk
      GoLive2.0-TV-2.5.0.4-CANZONE-release.apk
      kodi-17.0-Krypton_beta7-armeabi-v7a.apk
      mobdro.apk
      netflix.apk
      TeamViewerQS.apk
      TeamViewerQSAddon.apk
      twitter.apk
      wk_signed.apk
      youtube.apk

Left it without a Kodi version so you can decide if you want Kodi 16/17 or FTMC or SPMC.

Mega download link: https://mega.nz/#!GIckza7A!jsnnqPhCa...6QY2hqwaWR1IVM
      Credit to securi at 4pda.ru. From what I can read it includes mod TWRP recovery 3.0.2-0 and is for H96 the Pro + 3Gb / 32Gb (Platform q9377). 6330 devices will not have working wifi or BT.
      Try at your own risk but I have just repacked it for a clean install. Repacked using Amlogic Customization Tool v2.0.8. Went from 977MB to 740MB in img size.
      What's the difference between this and original? I have not had any issues with stock rom apart from heating issue

Comment

Yup that is correct.
        There is also Amlogic_Burn_Card_Maker to try to make an SD Card update but I have not tried this method.
        Failed to get key and would not burn, it is showing mac key 0. I have read on a another thread, if mac key is missing something is wrong with the firmware

Comment

Originally posted by DNIZoid View Post

Failed to get key and would not burn, it is showing mac key 0. I have read on a another thread, if mac key is missing something is wrong with the firmware
          The information from this post on FreakTab re: license folder should help!

Comment

The information from this post on FreakTab re: license folder should help!

http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...665#post571665
            Thanks that's the thread I was talking about. After loading the firmware it shows mac key available 0, It always fails

Comment

Ah I see, sounds like the license didn't take correctly. For me when the license folder was overwritten I got this:
              You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Ah I see, sounds like the license didn't take correctly. For me when the license folder was overwritten I got this:
                Got it working, did a fresh install than added licence folder. Do you have different mac code to the original and does WiFi keep droping? I did not have WiFi issue before

Comment

Originally posted by DNIZoid View Post

Got it working, did a fresh install than added licence folder. Do you have different mac code to the original and does WiFi keep droping? I did not have WiFi issue before
                  WiFi dropping out for me as well

Comment

Seems to be the common theme re: wifi. I hadn't changed anything but removing the apps so I'm not sure what could be causing this. I'm going to attempt a comparison from an older firmware to this one and see if I can track it down. In the meantime hopefully a new and improved shows up. I've been keeping my eye on the 4pda.ru thread (where this came from) for any new links.

Comment

My mac address ends with 1A.AB does anyone else have same ending? WiFi mac is different to lan mac, is this normal?
                      Last edited by DNIZoid; 01-04-2017, 23:46.

Comment

Alfawise H96 PRO + with 3GB RAM and SoC S912 (2016-12-29)
                        New Firmware:
                        treboR
                        Please consider
                        Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Still WiFi issue with new firmware

Comment

Hi to all. I want to buy this box and wondering. Its good enough to buy it?
                            About malware what app is to unistall?
                            Is there problem on wifi? And all the boxes have hidden extra usb? And where do we found them?

Redmi Note 3 Tapatalk

Comment

Box is good..does the Job just as well as most
                              Install Malwarebytes it will fix it all....
                              Start at the first post all will be seen
                              treboR
                              Please consider
                              Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Originally posted by trebor
                                Box is good..does the Job just as well as most
                                Install Malwarebytes it will fix it all....
                                Start at the first post all will be seen
                                Ok thanks i am on my way to buy it as its a good deal!

Redmi Note 3 Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X