• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gefattern View Post

Hi ,

do you really know it is DDR4 ???

nice Day / gefattern
    Nope, that is why I ask.
    I thought Alfawise is DDR3 and the newer 4K thing is DDR4?
    I will decompose it tomorrow times completely.

Comment

Originally posted by Mittns View Post

Nope, that is why I ask.
      I thought Alfawise is DDR3 and the newer 4K thing is DDR4?
      I will decompose it tomorrow times completely.
      Hi ,

i do not think it is like that , more that they used first 3 and later 4 ,

because of better Performance , but what do i know ???

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Okay, it seems i have only DDR3 Ram

Here a some Screenshots from my PCB

Click image for larger version

Name:	20170925_172748.jpg
Views:	265
Size:	144.3 KB
ID:	673153

Name:	20170925_172817.jpg
Views:	258
Size:	150.0 KB
ID:	673146

Name:	20170925_172821.jpg
Views:	262
Size:	143.7 KB
ID:	673148

Name:	20170925_172850.jpg
Views:	268
Size:	133.2 KB
ID:	673147

Name:	20170925_172857.jpg
Views:	266
Size:	141.5 KB
ID:	673150

Name:	20170925_172904.jpg
Views:	264
Size:	145.9 KB
ID:	673152

And the Wifi antenna

Name:	20170925_173103.jpg
Views:	262
Size:	116.9 KB
ID:	673151
        Attached Files

Comment

Hi ,

now you know it and can search for the right Roms , if you want .

good luck / nice Day / gefattern

Comment

I've installed SCV6 (Android 7.1.2) from Superceleron and it works much better than the stock rom.
            Can't wait for an SCV7.
            But i'm still confused about how much Versions from the H96Pro are on the market.

Comment

Originally posted by Mittns View Post
              I've installed SCV6 (Android 7.1.2) from Superceleron and it works much better than the stock rom.
              Can't wait for an SCV7.
              But i'm still confused about how much Versions from the H96Pro are on the market.
              Hi ,

nice to hear that you use SC Rom , good Dev. , sometimes it makes me confused too .

good luck / gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by Pugnetta
                Hi everyone I was tempted by an offer on Gearbest for an Alfawise H96 Pro + TV Box - 3GB RAM + 32GB ROM and I bought it, received the product I wanted to try the rom SCV6 7.1.2 of celeron but it stops at boot on I tried all the existing ROMs in this box but all that block the logo start, only one that works is that of the TX8 Max Firmware 3GB 16GB / 32GB (9377) Android 7.1.2 Full Image (BETA) . My doubt is it possible that Gearbest is selling clones of H96 Pro +? Is it likely that these new productions have changed Hardware so that these roms are not compatible? Any suggestion or help or compatible firmware is both very welcome .. Thanks in advance .. !!
                Hi ,

to be sure u must open your Box and look , take good nearby Picture and upload here , best both sides ,

but you are not the only one , another User here bought a A95X R1 but got a A95X A1 with S905W , for

sure there are lie Companys , but maybe they did not know it , please upload Pictures .

hope it helps / gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by Pugnetta

Tank you for help the first thing I noticed changes the mmc usually mounts the samsung this is a SanDisk. Even the Rams here are four and not two for the rest I can not understand why the roms I find on the web do not start ... !! i tried them both but they did not work ....
                  Hi ,

best u search for the RAM Nummers on big G , then you know if u have DDR3 or DDR4 , best you ask once in the

Superceleron Thread , i am not really a AML Pro . did you checked the Specs of the TX8Max Box or found Pics of

PCB ??? nice Day / gefattern

Comment

As this box has been around for a long time
                    This Box has been revised so what was is no longer

Its all new, these people have posted in gearbest thread asking for firmware (and showing dissatisfaction) as they flashed before checking or have backup /.img

Not a clone a Revision...

Firmware will show up..just have to wait....
                    Enjoy
                    treboR
                    Please consider
                    Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Hi everyone! I have one problem: now i have a Superceleron firmware but i want to return to oem firmware.
                      How can i do that? Every time when I reboot in recovery mode, the tv box enter in twrp mode and USB Burning Tools do not recognise the device.
                      I tried to install new firmware from twrp but the mess it’s: too big file.
                      How can I uninstall twrp to be able install from USB Burning Tool?
                      I have the same PCB, green one, Alfawise H96 Pro Plus 3/32GB.

Comment

I suppose you would have to select "Erase the bootloader", in USB Burn Tool, to rid TWRP?

Here are some things to consider:
                        Hold reset button when attaching USB cable to both devices?
                        A bad USB A to USB A cable?
                        Which version of USB Burn Tool are you using?
                        Win 10 can forget the World Cup driver needed to run USB Burn Tool...re-install the driver.
                        Try a different computer?

Comment

Originally posted by ReaperMan View Post
                          I suppose you would have to select "Erase the bootloader", in USB Burn Tool, to rid TWRP?
                          My tv box isn't recognized in USB TOOL. I will mark when will be.

Here are some things to consider:
                          Hold reset button when attaching USB cable to both devices?
                          Yes, of course

A bad USB A to USB A cable?
                          I don't think so. It's new and when I bought was working. I update this tv box with this cable 2-3 time before put Superceleron version.

Which version of USB Burn Tool are you using?
                          The last version, 2.1.17

Win 10 can forget the World Cup driver needed to run USB Burn Tool...re-install the driver.
                          I do it...nothing...

Try a different computer?
                          It's the last chance: i will do today.
                          Hi! Thanks for you suggestion....I do everything...almost...I will try today with another laptop...

Comment

Keep in mind:
                            1. USB A to USB A cable can burn-out??
                            2. Newest USB Burn Tool may be not so kind to your older Amlogic device (more stringent).
                            3. World Cup driver....I have a thread somewhere in these forums describing Win 10 and losing drivers/messy re-installs.

If your box is working, but not recognized and is not bricked, then it most likely is a faulty USB Burn Tool setup.
                            Followed by a chance for a bad cable. (I chopped up cheap cables and twisted the wires together and surpassed my purchased (used 20+ times ...burn-out) cable.

Someone may be kind enough to walk you through the SD Card method. (I've had poor results in the past.)

Comment

I did it with sd card maker.
                              Thanks, anyway for support. I put it now redpoison v2 firmware and seems to be ok for the momment, except Google Store. Isn’t legally one. I tried to find some application and didn’t find it.

Comment

Working...
                              X