Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yoka KB 2 Pro Bicked?!

Hello,

i tried to flash SC rom to my yoka. I used the Burn_Card_Maker tool to burn the rom to my msd card and then i tried to boot holding the reset button before plug the power with the msd inserted... however when i plug the power my TV didnt recognize the hdmi signal from the box and never once more did it. So i cańt say if the flashing was successfull or not or i can not see any output from the box.
    Do i need a usb male to usb male to tried to check my box. Does the usb burning tool could solve my problem?
    Please help me...
    Thanks in advance!

Update:

So i tried flash SC ROM on my Yoka KB2 Pro, since i didn't had a usb cable, i used the Burn_Card_Maker tool to burn the rom to my msd card with "Erase bootloader" option cheched (probably a mistake). My box now doesn't give hdmi signal to the TV despite de TV or diferent hdmi cables, but when i connect the newly acquired 3meter usb cable, the TV shows highlight the hdmi input but no signal.
    Tried making a recover with amlogic BootCardMaker but i needed the u-boot.bin. I've read that i could extract bootloader.img from the OTA firmware and rename it to u-boot.bin and after making the boot card copied the factory_update_param.aml, firmware.zip, recovery.img, u-boot.bin. aml_autoscript and unlock_autoscript didn't find... Same result... i think since i don't have the hdmi signal to see what it's going on... if i get to recovery or not...
    Reflashing the SC ROM with usb burning tool doesn't work either, because i'm stuck in 4% (U-BOOT) it seems like the box is desconected reaching the 4%, maybe a cable problem. I've been told that 3 meters is to long and it could lost power...
    Does someone got the same problem has me, and solved it? Does any one have advice or tips?
    I'm getting the feeling that could be a hardware malfuction, and it happened by coincidence when i dicided to flash SC ROM.... I will see if i can activate the warranty!!

Comment

Finally got it!!!
      I bricked my box because i was trying to flash [ROM] Yoka KB2 - SuperCeleron RC3 Rom on on my Yoka KB2 PRO and that was my mistake... because that ROM is only for the non PRO version.... Finally i realized when i was reading for the 4th time the post...
      Since my box was recognize by usb burning tool i just needed to flash a compatible ROM, and since the specs are very similar i flash [ROM] Mecool BB2 Pro(DDR4) / Vorke Z1(DDR4) SCV2-ATV (Android TV) into my box and it worked, despite my 3 meter usb cable and for doing so in virtualbox (i'm a linux user) i need to clearify that to work in virtualbox i needed to add the USB device of my box in USB settings, or else my box got disconnected reaching 4%... So if anyone was in my shoes, you could try this...
      I would recommend to the administrator to update the ROM title to included YOKA KB2 PRO since it's working full for me...
      Best regards to all of you!

Forgot to mentioned that i select "force erase all" in burning tool options!

Comment

Working...
      X