Mecool M8S PRO L 4K TV Box Amlogic S912 Bluetooth 4.1 + HS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi guys. Bought a m8s pro l (lb) this week, got20180316.143701.V0213

installed currently. When i go into sleep mode then wake up my bluetooth remote (with voice) stops working and it needs a box restart. Anyone know how to either downgrade (i have no idea which build i need) or how to fix because its so frustrating!
    Turn on the hotspot. There are more settings or install HotSpot Automatic (free) .apk. Then the android does not go into a deep sleep state. The pilot wake up. Bluetooth and WiFi are linked in this model.

Comment

Originally posted by mcafc98 View Post
      Hey guys can someone help me out?

I have an m8s pro with s912 processor. I tried installing Libreelec via USB, but I had the wrong version now I bricked it. It has a blue LED, but I can't get any display at all via HDMI. I have USB Burning Tool on my pc and can't get the device to hook up. The reset button is not working either.

Is there any way to flash a new firmware on it without being able to access the menus or use the reset button? Is this the correct firmware to use? I opened up my box and I do have the 3g ddr4 version, though it doesn't have the "+". I'd really appreciate a short walkthrough on this!
      so how is your box now? did you happen to fix it?

Comment

Working...
      X