Great news for Yoka KB2 Pro Owners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great news for Yoka KB2 Pro Owners

Today Androidtvbox site post a new firmware for this box. They said is Android 7.1. My box is on the way. Can anyone confirm that?

Thankxxx

Firmware was dated 2017-07-28.

Comment

Originally posted by moreyruiz View Post
      Today Androidtvbox site post a new firmware for this box. They said is Android 7.1. My box is on the way. Can anyone confirm that?

Thankxxx

YOKA KB2 Pro 3GB 32GB Android 7.1.1 (20170728) Firmware

only 3GB 32GB Pro Version DDR4 RAM
      We have good news, there is a new firmware (with Android 7.1) for YOKA KB2 Pro TV Box (update 20170728). This is a big plus for the Videostrong

Update with free Rashr App from the Play Store:

Rashr App Click >>> restore from memory, download .img file and follow the instructions.

It works out!!!

Important for emergencies: First create a TWRP fuse and mark all the hooks in the fuse.

Create a boot SD card with Amlogic_SDcardMaker_BootcardMaker_burnBootCard_v1. 0.1

You need the following files:
      1: BootcardMaker.exe
      2: langu.ini
      3: u-boot.bin

You need TWRP.img S912 for Android 7.1
      Rename TWRP.img to recovery.img

SD card uses:
      1: starts the boot card manufacturer
      2: Selects the SD card at the top.
      3: Hook on Partition Yes
      4: Open File u-boot.bin below
      5: Click Make

Fat Fat 32 done

Finally, just copy the TWRP file with the new name recovery directly to the SD card.

SD card boat:

Turn off the Yoka KB2 Pro completely, insert the SD card and press and hold the front button. Turn on the box and when the Yoka logo arrives, wait 5 seconds, slowly count to 5 and then go.

Good luck.
      Last edited by mibmt; 12-06-2017, 16:40.

Comment

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Hi ,

please use English not German , okay , so if possible change the flashingguide

to English .

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Did you saw any improvement? In terms of UI or boot time (OS and programs), i notice some minor times.. but in 3D performance (yes i confess, I also like to play some games, kinda asphalt, real racing, etc)... it becomes worse!!!
            Tronsmart MK908II RK3188(non-T)

Comment

Did anyone retain a copy of the firmware? All links for this version are dead now

Comment

Working...
              X