Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for MECOOL BB2 PRO 7.1 firmware

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    Originally posted by ak77pro View Post
    oh nice . need to find it and try
    I have try it the 7.1.2 but it has to much bugs.and it is an russian rom they are the makers. I am back to Superceleron V1 rom, better and much beautiful.

    Comment


      #17
      Originally posted by MurtiE View Post

      I have try it the 7.1.2 but it has to much bugs.and it is an russian rom they are the makers. I am back to Superceleron V1 rom, better and much beautiful.
      MurtiE, are you still using Superceleron V1 rom, or have you found something you consider better for this box?? thank you for any advice you may have!!!

      Comment


        #18
        no i'm back to 7.1.2. The russian man has released an update and fixed many improvements. Now its stable and no bugs.
        I recommend it to everyone. It's a matter of trying out.. Flash and try it. It's a bit tricky

        This is the video of this rom but it is russian.
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3bkew2odqA

        Comment


          #19
          Originally posted by MurtiE View Post
          no i'm back to 7.1.2. The russian man has released an update and fixed many improvements. Now its stable and no bugs.
          I recommend it to everyone. It's a matter of trying out.. Flash and try it. It's a bit tricky

          This is the video of this rom but it is russian.
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3bkew2odqA
          Okay thank you I might give it a try. I appreciate your update!!

          Comment


            #20
            Hi, I'm new to this forum. Hello to everyone. I own a Mecool BB2 Pro which has following firmware version: Android7.1.1 Build : BB2 Pro User debug 7.1.1 NMF 26Q 20170728 . 190646.V0321
            The preloaded Kodi app named TCCenter doesn't start 5 times out of ten. I often get the message "app not responding". After switching the box on and off a few times and or unplugging it from the mains (randomly) the TVCenter fires up.
            Any suggestion how to fix this? There is no update of the TVCenter available when I check in the app.
            I believe I should update or downgrade to another build. Where can I find the image file working with the USB update program or with the carmaker update program?
            thans for help!

            Comment


              #21
              Originally posted by MurtiE View Post
              And finally YES, i have succesfull flashed the Android 7.1.1 Nougat Vorke Z1 on my Mecool BB2 pro. With BurnCardMaker.

              Vorke Z1 PC Upgrade Firmware (root)
              Can you please give me step by step how to ROOT mecool-bb2-pro, thanks

              Comment


                #22
                Originally posted by tharunam View Post

                Can you please give me step by step how to ROOT mecool-bb2-pro, thanks
                Sorry i dont use this box now. I dont use android box .

                Comment


                  #23
                  Originally posted by MurtiE View Post

                  Sorry i dont use this box now. I dont use android box .
                  I am all set now. Thanks. You had found a version that is 7.1.2 for this box, can you please post the link for that firmware... Thanks for your reply

                  Comment


                    #24
                    Can you please give me step by step how to ROOT mecool-bb2-pro, thanks

                    I would have been right too!

                    Comment


                      #25
                      Help!
                      now I have done something stupid, but only the blue light on the MECOOL BB2 PRO.

                      please ask me what kind of advice please
                      please

                      staher

                      Comment


                        #26
                        Boys, please, is there any other way to enjoy bb2 pro?

                        Comment


                          #27
                          Hello!
                          I am a more new user of this forum.
                          Imaginative with mecooll bb2 pro something happened when loading sw now only blue light is burning.
                          Is there software to solve this case?
                          Is anyone ready to help?
                          or throw it all out in the trash
                          I tried using usb burning but it does not connect.
                          Im asking for help.

                          thank you
                          Staher

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X