Mecool M8S Pro s912

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mecool M8S Pro s912

hello guys my mecool m8s pro 8 cpu core, amlogic s912, 3 gb ram 32gb rom can not boot.

I can not see a bootlogo on the screen i think the bootloader it's brocken

how i can fix that ?

Originally posted by RomanP View Post
    hello guys my mecool m8s pro 8 cpu core, amlogic s912, 3 gb ram 32gb rom can not boot.

I can not see a bootlogo on the screen i think the bootloader it's brocken

how i can fix that ?
    If this is the first time using it, try a different TV or HDMI cable.
    MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post

If this is the first time using it, try a different TV or HDMI cable.
      i try other hdmi cable and other tv its the same, i think the bootloader or other it's brocken

Comment

Hi RomanP. Please download one of the old firmwares in img. Run the Burn Card Maker and create a bootable Micro SDCard with the Image. Insert the SDCard into the M8S Pro and power on the unit with the
        recovery button pressed in (on the backside). This should boot and automatically start the install process. Maybe this can help you....

Comment

Please read my new post Mecool M8S Pro s912 reset button aborted

Comment

I have no idea about that problem, sorry...

Comment

Originally posted by RomanP View Post
              Please read my new post Mecool M8S Pro s912 reset button aborted
              Does that mean your reset button is broken or it just didn't work?

Comment

I have a mini m8s pro s912, 2gb/16gb and something similar happened to me after a bad flashing : no bootlogo, no signal on screen, no sign of life at all. I thought it was dead but amlogic boxes are hard to kill...
                Fisrt downloaded this rom: http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...android-tv-7-1
                burn package version, and prepare your sd card with burncardmaker, downloaded in the same post.
                Then put your sd card in the box, push the reset button with a pin and plug. Maybe you will have to do it a few times. On first attempt, nothing happened for me, then I got a green screen and after a few tries, I got a zombie droid (in grey) telling me it was upgrading.
                In the end I had a new system, not usable on my box, but at least a system with TWRP and the box was unbricked.

Comment

His box doesn't have a working reset button, for what I see about his comment.
                  MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Working...
                  X