Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mecool M8S Pro L - Bricked

Hi,
    I was trying to install an androidtv version but when it restarted in recovery mode it stopped giving image, now whenever I turn on the power the blue LED turns on but it does not give any image.
    Is there a solution? Can I solder the reset button or will it not do anything?

Originally posted by jdmartins View Post
    Hi,
    I was trying to install an androidtv version but when it restarted in recovery mode it stopped giving image, now whenever I turn on the power the blue LED turns on but it does not give any image.
    Is there a solution? Can I solder the reset button or will it not do anything?
    You installed the SCV1 ATV of superceleron? I did it also, but i flashed the rom together with Magisk 14.0 and the TWRP installation stoppel in the end when it was finishing the flash of Magisk, it freezed, so i had no alternative to power off.
    Then i got a boot loop to TWRP which was broken, there wer many errors and i got the loop.

So the first time i had to open a TV box and made short based on this information of P.X http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...154#post679154

btw P.X thanks a lot for the help, was great, i could use it to install the original rom with sd card, Never before i made shortening pins to restore.

Before i started this process i had prepaired the sd card with burning tool and this rom M8S_PRO_L-V0928_Stock-20171202.img

then i installed the SCV1 rom again and it worked, and in 2. step i installed the Magisk 14.0 - everything ok then.

But in the meanwhile i reinstalled the normal Android rom again, because i don´t like the ATV rom, I prefer normal version with my Nova Launcher Prime.

Perhaps superceleron will make a second rom with normal Android as he did for the Alfawise H96 Pro+ - let´s ee

(fizeste tambem um post no frame.pt ?)

Comment

i saw now that there is a easier method to resolve without opening the box and shortening the pins, look here http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...ort#post697179

Comment

Working...
      X