[SOLVED] Help!!!! Nothing is happening no HDMI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[SOLVED] Help!!!! Nothing is happening no HDMI

Hi something happend with my m8s pro l i was reflashing with burn image and box started to reflash but after 1 secound imagage just disapeard from tv and now i dont have picture i hava try all ports on tv and different cable but nothing on box only blue light how to fix this? When i try to start reflash and pressing on remote menu button nothing is happening its like no bootloader is present or so i think do i need to open box and short pins on chip and use usb cable how to do that?

ok so i mada usb cable and try connecting box to pc but i get error whan flash starts

Edit;
    this was close one, but i manage to get it up and running
    Click image for larger version  Name:	burn ok.png Views:	2 Size:	43.8 KB ID:	698634
    Last edited by Doktor-X; 01-03-2018, 11:18.

That is good to hear.
    MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Originally posted by Doktor-X View Post
      Hi something happend with my m8s pro l i was reflashing with burn image and box started to reflash but after 1 secound imagage just disapeard from tv and now i dont have picture i hava try all ports on tv and different cable but nothing on box only blue light how to fix this? When i try to start reflash and pressing on remote menu button nothing is happening its like no bootloader is present or so i think do i need to open box and short pins on chip and use usb cable how to do that?

ok so i mada usb cable and try connecting box to pc but i get error whan flash starts

Edit;
      this was close one, but i manage to get it up and running
      Click image for larger version Name:	burn ok.png Views:	2 Size:	43.8 KB ID:	698634
      Hi ,

i am not sure but must "erase bootloader" not be unchecked , if u flash

the Rom ???

greetings / gefattern

Comment

I have try without but flash aborted so i try with and i get success

Comment

how did you solve it. i also have m8s pro l with same problem...

Comment

Ok so if you have same problem like me you need to folow this steps.

Make or buy A to A usb cable (if dont have that sort of cable already)

Then install and run usb burn tool and also download one of many stock roms (you can maybe use and custom but i went with stock) and load it.

After that connect pc to the otg port of the box (that port is first left port not the port that is close to the sdcard slot)

And then connect power and in the same time keep pressing menu button on the remote

After all of that if all is ok on usb burn tool app you will see some connected device in my case its HUB1-10 and after that all you need to do is click start and wait to finish

Comment

Does replacing rom loose Widevine L1 DRM?

Comment

NO if you use normal erese

Comment

Working...
                X