Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another briked box: mecool KIII pro

Hi all,
    after a image upload of my mecool KIII PRO the tv-box something goes wrong and now the box is briked. Uboot does not boot anymore: this is the output from the serial console connected to the box:

GXM:BL1:dc8b51:76f1a5;FEAT:ADFC318C:0;POC:3;RCY:0; EMMC:0;READ:0;CHK:AA;SD:800;USB:8;LOOP:1;EMMC:0;RE AD:0;CHK:AA;SD:800;USB:8

I tried to short pins 29-30 on tssop pads and then powered up the box with an sd card prepared with u-boot.bin.sd (i tried different version of this file) as described here: http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...icked-your-box

But i'm unable to get uboot running: there's anyone to give me any suggestion to recover this tv-box?
    Thanks

Dont have that box i have pro l but did you try usb burn tool

Comment

Hi an tank you about the reply. Anyway i also tried to conncect the box via usb (the first upper usb connecdor on the right to the sd card holder) powering it up and shorting two pins as mentioned above.
      No positive result with usb burn tool (it seems it'isnt able to see the connected device via usb); i dpn't know why but that's it.
      Other suggestions?

Thanks!

Comment

Hi hexfet13,
        Any news ?
        It happens that i have the same box and I did the same mistake, but no luck till today.
        I also tried to reset nand pins, but it seems that is disabled this feature...

Comment

Working...
        X