Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats the different between Mecool / Vontar / Yoka / Vorke ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raypee
    replied
    Thanks for replies. Yeah only had for a week, box running well,just nice to know the right firmware is or will be available in future.

Leave a comment:

• trebor
    replied
    You will need to look at your PCB and see if they are the same parts spec etc
    Most may But nothing is guaranteed
    At your own risk

Leave a comment:

• amdultra
    replied
    No info about this? Im also interested!

Leave a comment:

• Raypee
    replied
    I have the Xgody Kb2pro smart tv box 3gb-32gb....Looks a mirror image of the Yoka same specs just different Logo on top,and I want to also if anyone of these boxes firmware could be safely flashed to this box. As you can see logo is yoka on illustrated box,but xgody when received. also if scroll down meecool 3gig-16gig.
    Xgody is found in 2009 and major on eBay business 5 years. The operating team has 5 years eBay seller experience, we served thousands upon thousands clients from over 40 countries. Our main business is electronic and now we are extending to home & garden, We believe we will have more and more choices for clients with your support!

Leave a comment:

• Whats the different between Mecool / Vontar / Yoka / Vorke ??

I have the MECOOL M8S PRO - 3GB / 16GB.... Can I install a firmware of VONTAR / YOKA or VORKE to my MECOOL ? If yes, which one ??
    And what is the differents of these four names ???
    Regards of all members...
Working...
X