Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mecool M8S PRO L Blue Tooth Voice Control 3/32GB Amlogic S912 A7.1 YT 4K Netflix HD Dual WiFi BT4.1 100Mbps

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Hi All. I got my Mecool M8S PRO L box about 3 weeks ago. Everything was working fine up to now. For some reason Netflix has stopped working. I get error code NW-6-406. I have uninstalled Netflix reinstalled Netflix, even reset the box, still get the same error. Spoke to Netflix support and they don't know either why its not working. Any suggestions? Everything else works 100% connected to the internet. Vader streams, youtube etc all works perfectly.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	WhatsApp Image 2018-07-31 at 21.09.21.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	106.0 KB ID:	737974Click image for larger version  Name:	WhatsApp Image 2018-07-31 at 21.00.30.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	147.2 KB ID:	737975

    Comment




    Thanx ! Trebor At least it seems i am not the only one with this issue.

    Comment


      Originally posted by joefriday View Post
      Hi All. I got my Mecool M8S PRO L box about 3 weeks ago. Everything was working fine up to now. For some reason Netflix has stopped working. I get error code NW-6-406. I have uninstalled Netflix reinstalled Netflix, even reset the box, still get the same error. Spoke to Netflix support and they don't know either why its not working. Any suggestions? Everything else works 100% connected to the internet. Vader streams, youtube etc all works perfectly.
      Click image for larger version Name:	WhatsApp Image 2018-07-31 at 21.09.21.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	106.0 KB ID:	737974Click image for larger version Name:	WhatsApp Image 2018-07-31 at 21.00.30.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	147.2 KB ID:	737975
      F..k! i bought the box 2 days ago just to use netflix and Amazon Prime! after received i discover that prime doesn't work and know Netflix Too!!! and now i have an expensive paperweight on my desk.

      Comment


        @chnaski Amazon Prima was is not working. There is only an unstable workaround with kodi for 720p. Looks like Netflix is still working with a special tablet version, that is linked in the mentioned thread above.

        Comment


          Originally posted by XXBrain View Post
          @chnaski Amazon Prima was is not working. There is only an unstable workaround with kodi for 720p. Looks like Netflix is still working with a special tablet version, that is linked in the mentioned thread above.
          Yes, I know .Unfortunately I didn't double check before buying Amazon prime compatibility before buying. But Netflix ( 1080p) out of the box was the main reason for buying the m8s pro l. And now, 24 hours after receiving the box, isn't working anymore.
          As you can imagine i'm pissed off.

          Comment


            Originally posted by XXBrain
            @chnaski Amazon Prima was is not working. There is only an unstable workaround with kodi for 720p. Looks like Netflix is still working with a special tablet version, that is linked in the mentioned thread above.
            Amazon on Kodi works at 1080p with surround now. It's still unstable when streamed through Wi-Fi though.

            Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 4X utilizzando Tapatalk

            Comment


              Originally posted by chinaski

              Yes, I know .Unfortunately I didn't double check before buying Amazon prime compatibility before buying. But Netflix ( 1080p) out of the box was the main reason for buying the m8s pro l. And now, 24 hours after receiving the box, isn't working anymore.
              As you can imagine i'm pissed off.
              There is another thread open when the issue is being discussed... no fix for now.

              Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 4X utilizzando Tapatalk

              Comment


                The NW-6-404 fix is in page 4 of the thread "Netflix in HD is being killed in some of the Chinese boxes".
                Download the ZIP file (Burn-key-tool.zip) provided by Videostrong, unzip it and install the APK. It will update the widevice license that is causing the issue.

                Comment


                  Originally posted by antcasq View Post
                  The NW-6-404 fix is in page 4 of the thread "Netflix in HD is being killed in some of the Chinese boxes".
                  Download the ZIP file (Burn-key-tool.zip) provided by Videostrong, unzip it and install the APK. It will update the widevice license that is causing the issue.
                  This doesn't fix Prime Video.

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Intrinsic View Post

                    ..my home screen using the "modiifed" stock leanback launcher....
                    Hi together,
                    What do you mean with modified launcher, please?

                    Comment


                      Trying to use bluetooth to connect to my Sony SRS-SB2 bluetooth speaker.

                      Can't get the Mecool to see SRS-SB2.

                      Can see remote control and my Pocophone.

                      I have rebooted Mecool, switched WiFi off and on, set my SRS-SB2 to pairing mode, all the usual...

                      Any ideas on why and how I can get Mecool to see SRS-SB2 so I can pair it.

                      Comment


                        sorry to dig old thread.. this (LB version) is still my daily driver hence was wondering if anyone has any luck or update or netflix HD at least to work with the box. I know there's some workaround for KM3 S905X2 recently but that doesn't work with M8S Pro L cos have tested it

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X