Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mecool M8S PRO L Blue Tooth Voice Control 3/32GB Amlogic S912 A7.1 YT 4K Netflix HD Dual WiFi BT4.1 100Mbps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by P.X View Post
    Low Res only but seems to work - amazon-video_4.1.121.apk https://disq.us/url?url=https%3A%2F%...Y&cuid=1370072

Found on this page in the comments.

Reports as Nvidea when signed in.

Keep your fingers crossed ...EDIT - No, it only worked first run, now failing
    Have you tried changing the name from nexusplayer to nvida inthe build prop?

MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post

Have you tried changing the name from nexusplayer to nvida inthe build prop?
      Not sure exact name and model number needed to fill in correctly ? Also it may be above my skill level ????

Comment

Low Res only but seems to work - amazon-video_4.1.121.apk
        https://disq.us/url?url=https%3A%2F%...Y&cuid=1370072

Found on this page in the comments.

Reports as Nvidea when signed in.

Keep your fingers crossed ...EDIT - No, it only worked first run, now failing
        Yeah, network error again. I would edit the build prop if I knew what to write exactly in it

Comment

Let's me play the trailers but not the movies !!

There are quite a few parameters in build prop that could be checked Model, name, board rev. etc. etc. ....

Comment

Nvida build prop.

https://forum.xda-developers.com/shi...-prop-t3300017

ro.nrdp.modelgroup=SHIELDANDROIDTV
            MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Nvida build prop.

https://forum.xda-developers.com/shi...-prop-t3300017

ro.nrdp.modelgroup=SHIELDANDROIDTV
              Thanks, I think I'll let an expert try first as I really don't know what will help and what may break something !!

Comment

Thanks, I think I'll let an expert try first as I really don't know what will help and what may break something !!
                Haha......... I used to use this method to change the DPI on some of my boxes to make everything bigger. Since I don't subscribe, it I would not be able to tell if I make any difference by changing from Nexus Player to Nvida shield. Have you looked at the build prop on your device?? Esfile explorer, makes it very simple to backup the existing build prop and change what you want to change, but the device has to be rooted and our boxes is rooted.

Comment

Hi, I just created a new GMail account and signed up for Amazon with it, to get a free month of Prime for testing ...

I looked at build prop quickly and there are a number of obvious parameters, but there also seem to be quite a few others that may be specific too.
                  Not sure which may cause problems ????

Comment

Hi, I just created a new GMail account and signed up for Amazon with it, to get a free month of Prime for testing ...

I looked at build prop quickly and there are a number of obvious parameters, but there also seem to be quite a few others that may be specific too.
                    Not sure which may cause problems ????
                    Try the name change first, that will not/should not break anything.

Comment

Try the name change first, that will not/should not break anything.
                      Tried 5/6 lines in the middle - Model, Brand, name, device, manufacturer
                      No JOY

About still says Device Name - M8S Pro L
                      Can't find anywhere it is getting that from except maybe display.id

What happens if I change build.id and display.id and rev data ?????

anyway lots of other SHIELD specific data that PRIME could be checking ....

Comment

Tried 5/6 lines in the middle - Model, Brand, name, device, manufacturer
                        No JOY

About still says Device Name - M8S Pro L
                        Can't find anywhere it is getting that from except maybe display.id

What happens if I change build.id and display.id and rev data ?????

anyway lots of other SHIELD specific data that PRIME could be checking ....
                        Well, if you break YOUR box, that is karma for you causing ME to break MY box.............

Comment

I did ??
                          Sorry if I caused you to do any damage with my encouragement to tamper, and generally break warranty terms ...

Comment

Finally found the latest ATV (not compatible with anything) amazon-video_4.3.14-googleplay-armv7a.apk
                            https://www.dropbox.com/s/eoh0mkukyb...rmv7a.apk?dl=0
                            Registers as a generic ATV but still won't play anything.

They really don't want you to watch on anything but any phone or Shield or Firesticky (well anything except a generic ATV!)
                            Amazon Prime Video need "Microsoft Playready DRM" certification, like newest FW "M8S PRO L-userdebug 7.1.2 NHG47L 20180417.150752.V0213

Comment

Originally posted by looun View Post

Amazon Prime Video need "Microsoft Playready DRM" certification, like newest FW "M8S PRO L-userdebug 7.1.2 NHG47L 20180417.150752.V0213
                              Thanks ....

Comment

Originally posted by looun

So what does that entail?

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 4 utilizzando Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X