Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mecool M8S Pro L 3/32 - Facebook-Instagram-Whatsap...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mecool M8S Pro L 3/32 - Facebook-Instagram-Whatsap...

Hello everyone,
    If someone answers my question, I'll be gratefull.

Can we normally install Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp, Twitter programs to this box?
    And can we use them normally?
    thanks...

Out of curiosity, I downloaded and installed Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp and Twitter for you. A couple of the apps would download and install using the Aptoid app, but the others I had to do a search from the Chrome browser and they downloaded and installed. Apkmirror.com is the website I used to find and download the apps. I used the builtin Chrome web browser, and used my MX3 air mouse to use the browser.

They all opened, but I did not want to create an account for most of them, but I did log into Twitter and Facebook and they both worked............

Hope that helped.

Edit: you will have to use an air mouse to use these apps.
    MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Originally posted by netlogger View Post
      Hello everyone,
      If someone answers my question, I'll be gratefull.

Can we normally install Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp, Twitter programs to this box?
      And can we use them normally?
      thanks...
      Thank you very much...
      I will buy then...

Comment

What a stupid thing, when i bought it i was told i would be capable to do anything i do on any other box or even on a normal smart tv. I tried to acces instagram on my first day of use, and i couldn't, the rest were installed, and that's all, nothing more, maybe just my box was broken however it is not really nice when you buy the new box on android os and it is already brokem without even being used. I do not remember the box i had before, but when i logged into my insta account, later on my phone i saw the account banned due to something like that i used to buy instagram followers, man, i had like 400 followers not more. I do not know if it was the issue from the box, or maybe not, but i used to think that it was because of it.
        Last edited by HardMichael; 08-07-2020, 04:11.

Comment

Working...
        X