Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mecool M8S Pro L 3/32 - Facebook-Instagram-Whatsap...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mecool M8S Pro L 3/32 - Facebook-Instagram-Whatsap...

Hello everyone,
    If someone answers my question, I'll be gratefull.

Can we normally install Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp, Twitter programs to this box?
    And can we use them normally?
    thanks...

Out of curiosity, I downloaded and installed Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp and Twitter for you. A couple of the apps would download and install using the Aptoid app, but the others I had to do a search from the Chrome browser and they downloaded and installed. Apkmirror.com is the website I used to find and download the apps. I used the builtin Chrome web browser, and used my MX3 air mouse to use the browser.

They all opened, but I did not want to create an account for most of them, but I did log into Twitter and Facebook and they both worked............

Hope that helped.

Edit: you will have to use an air mouse to use these apps.
    MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Originally posted by netlogger View Post
      Hello everyone,

Can we normally install Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp, Twitter programs to this box?
      thanks...
      Thank you very much...
      I will buy then...

Comment

Originally posted by netlogger View Post
        Hello everyone,

Can we normally install Facebook, Instagram,OGWhatsapp, Twitter programs to this box?
        thanks...

Just got pointed to this post from the Geforce forum. I have been waiting for nearly a month for this remote to arrive from Banggood, and really disappointed to hear it's not working well. I was hoping this would be the perfect remote to replace the POS Nvidia one.

Just got pointed to this post from the Geforce forum. I have been waiting for nearly a month for this remote to arrive from Banggood, and really shocked to hear it's working well. I was hoping this would be the perfect remote to replace the POS Nvidia one.

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post
        Out of curiosity, I downloaded and installed Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp and Twitter for you. A couple of the apps would download and install using the Aptoid app, but the others I had to do a search from the Chrome browser and they downloaded and installed. Apkmirror.com is the website I used to find and download the apps. I used the builtin Chrome web browser, and used my MX3 air mouse to use the browser.

They all opened, but I did not want to create an account for most of them, but I did log into Twitter and Facebook and they both worked............

Hope that helped.

Edit: you will have to use an air mouse to use these apps.

Comment

Working...
        X