Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

vorke z6 or z6 plus?

soooo as the title goes,
    I haven't seen alot of reviews on these tv boxes and i was wondering which one is better? I'll be using it mainly for kodi/netflix/youtube etc.
    thanks!!!

I don't recommend either of those boxes - both too unstable

Comment

I have a Z6 Plus and I've been very happy with it. Actually I should say I had a bit of over-heating problems, which I solved by drilling 8 holes in the plastic and now ok
      I only wanted it for Kodi, so recently I installed Libreelec and then Coreelec, and I have to say I found the box to be working perfectly in both.

But I wasn't interested in Netflix & Youtube. Keep in mind that almost all such TV boxes show Netflix and Youtube in SD not in HD. For my other TV, which I wanted for mostly Netflix + Youtube, and a little Kodi, I got the latest version of Mecool M8S Pro L that comes with bluetooth remote. That has been perfect for Youtube and Netflix because it shows HD, and it has ATV version which is easier to use Netflix & Youtube.
      But keep in mind about the Mecool boxes that they are not properly licensed for Netflix HD and could potentially lose that ability in the future.

Generally if Netflix in HD is important for you, you should very carefully choose the right box.

Comment

Working...
      X