MECOOL M8S PRO L STUCK ON MBOX LOGO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MECOOL M8S PRO L STUCK ON MBOX LOGO

Hello I tried to install SuperSu from Aptoide TV market place and after restart the box is stuck on MBOX Logo, can someone tell me how to fix it? I tried a lot of stuff currently the box is open... I tried the method where I have to short the board and I get to recovery, I tried deleting cache and data reboot.. nothing / I tried installing firmwares from this forum it doesn't work it gives me Error 3003 that I cannot install older firmware then the one installed on the box... its very lame from MeCool side ...

Originally posted by martybg View Post
    Hello I tried to install SuperSu from Aptoide TV market place and after restart the box is stuck on MBOX Logo, can someone tell me how to fix it? I tried a lot of stuff currently the box is open... I tried the method where I have to short the board and I get to recovery, I tried deleting cache and data reboot.. nothing / I tried installing firmwares from this forum it doesn't work it gives me Error 3003 that I cannot install older firmware then the one installed on the box... its very lame from MeCool side ...
    Since you are getting to the MBOX logo, you can try the Bootcardmaker method from this link, and it should work. However, using the USB burning tool that you tried, should have worked the best!!! Unless you were using the wrong "img".

http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...android-tv-7-1

Either way, don't worry, hard to kill these boxes...
    MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Okay I installed new ROM but now my WiFi is not working... I cannot turn it on, can someone help me because I do not have the original Firmware, can someone provide me with this firmware? It looks like my device has: KM63350816, I bought my device from here

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...k_ql_qh_dp_hza

Comment

Working...
      X