No announcement yet.

Duplicate Box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@t23: Thank you again for helping. Since you know TWRP, is there a way to get it to back 100% everything? Such as files & settings for all the installed apps?

Comment

You want to factory reset the bad one before returning it, or? In TWRP under Wipe, there's an Advanced Wipe. If you pick Dalvik, Cache, Data and Internal Storage, swipe, and then pull the plug and pack it up, it's good to go.

Comment

Originally posted by t23 View Post
        You want to factory reset the bad one before returning it, or? In TWRP under Wipe, there's an Advanced Wipe. If you pick Dalvik, Cache, Data and Internal Storage, swipe, and then pull the plug and pack it up, it's good to go.
        They don't want this one back. I am looking for a picture of the board now. If the BT radio is little can on the left front, it feels like it might have a loose soldier joint on it. Gonna try to get the board out of the case and check it out

Comment

BT and wifi is the same chip, if that helps any. Most likely a Broadcom 4355x.

Comment

BT and wifi is the same chip, if that helps any. Most likely a Broadcom 4355x.
            I do believe you are right, the wifi isn't working either and it isn't loose. These do look like they are constructed well for being a chinese box.

Comment

The driver is called 4335, and a quick Google for that shows a Broadcom device that is indeed a combo device - in fact, it also has FM radio.
              Oh well, if they don't want it back, you can always use it as a spare - or as you do now, use it for learning.

Comment

The driver is called 4335, and a quick Google for that shows a Broadcom device that is indeed a combo device - in fact, it also has FM radio.
                Oh well, if they don't want it back, you can always use it as a spare - or as you do now, use it for learning.
                I assume the same TRWP should work on a Yoka KB2 box as well, since it has the S912 chip in it, ya think?

Comment

If the KB2 is a q20x then most likely, otherwise no. TWRP is board dependent, it's not just about the processor. There are probably way better apps for the purpose, but i use one called AIDA64 - it gives you nearly all the system info you need.

Comment

If the KB2 is a q20x then most likely, otherwise no. TWRP is board dependent, it's not just about the processor. There are probably way better apps for the purpose, but i use one called AIDA64 - it gives you nearly all the system info you need.
                    I found the TWRp that worked on it, I need to look into AIDA64 and see what it can do. I have 3 different types of boxes and 2 or 3 of each. A pain looking for the right TWRP for each one.

Comment

AIDA64 doesn't "do" anything, just feeds you a lot of information

Comment

AIDA64 doesn't "do" anything, just feeds you a lot of information
                        Gotcha

Comment

Working...
                        X