Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a 32gb SD Card Size Limit on MeCool M8S Pro L (LB version)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there a 32gb SD Card Size Limit on MeCool M8S Pro L (LB version)

Has anyone tried any Micro SD cards larger than 32gb in these boxes. I have used the 32gb but need to order a couple and if they will see 64gb or 128gb I might get them rather than the 32gb. I don't have any lying around to test.

I inserted my 64 gig PNY microSD card into my Mecool M8S Pro L, model "LQ" and formatted it as internal storage. After "moving" data to the microSD card, it now shows both the internal ram, 32gig and now internal 64 gig.
    MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post
      I inserted my 64 gig PNY microSD card into my Mecool M8S Pro L, model "LQ" and formatted it as internal storage. After "moving" data to the microSD card, it now shows both the internal ram, 32gig and now internal 64 gig.
      Cool, then is should work with the LB version as well. Did you by any chance copy over more than 32gb on the card??? I've read alot how the cards will be recognized, but actually only shows/allows use of 32gb of data (on older, other brands of boxes)

Comment

Originally posted by Wanderer190 View Post

Cool, then is should work with the LB version as well. Did you by any chance copy over more than 32gb on the card??? I've read alot how the cards will be recognized, but actually only shows/allows use of 32gb of data (on older, other brands of boxes)
        No, I did not.... For testing purposed, I removed it from another of my boxes running Linux on it. Now I am re-installing back onto it........
        MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post

No, I did not.... For testing purposed, I removed it from another of my boxes running Linux on it. Now I am re-installing back onto it........
          okay, thanks for taking the time to test it for me. Much appreciatted

Comment

Working...
          X