Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Netflix in HD is being killed in some of the Chinese boxes.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kos25k
    replied
    Originally posted by Sholander View Post
    Try with "gxm_q201_3g_1gbit.dtb". This one I use with my X92_S912 box.

My box boots OK with gxm_q201_3g.dtb and gxm_q200_3g, but with with these either ethernet is not 1gbit or wifi is not full speed...

If it's not dtb.img I don't know what else to do, except new image download and new flash to uSD card. After you finish installation then copy to uSD those repository zips... During initial install take out all USB disks/flash drives.
    thanks bro.do you use latest 9.0.2 coreelec?also another critical question..will i be able to stream audio through bluetooth to bt sound devices?

Στάλθηκε από το VORKE Z6 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Sholander
    replied
    Try with "gxm_q201_3g_1gbit.dtb". This one I use with my X92_S912 box.

My box boots OK with gxm_q201_3g.dtb and gxm_q200_3g, but with with these either ethernet is not 1gbit or wifi is not full speed...

If it's not dtb.img I don't know what else to do, except new image download and new flash to uSD card. After you finish installation then copy to uSD those repository zips... During initial install take out all USB disks/flash drives.

Leave a comment:

• kos25k
    replied
    i have Vorke Z6.I copyied gxm_q200_3g as other times..and renamed to dtb.img.Didnt made something different..

Leave a comment:

• Sholander
    replied
    No, that is not the reason. Most probably you are using wrong dtb.img...

Did you read instruction for installing CoreElec ?

Which dtb.img are you using ? Did you copy the proper one from "device_trees" folder to root of uSD card, and renamed it to dtb.img ? Since there is already a "dtb.img" file on root of uSD card you have to delete that one and use only the proper one for your box from device_trees folder.

Btw, which box do you have, and which dtb.img did you use ?

Leave a comment:

• kos25k
    replied
    or maybe the reason is that the 1st time i booted CE i booted from andoid and not with the clasic way ( reset button while connecting power supply) i try this now but CE bootloops..

Leave a comment:

• kos25k
    replied
    guys i made all these steps and now coreelec 9.2.0 just bootloops.. i copyied 2 repository files on root of microSD card though. Maybe this is the reason of bootlooping?

Leave a comment:

• Sholander
    replied
    Power menu -> left icon on top row, like in all Kodi versions.
    To reboot to CE from Android install "Reboot to Libreelec" app from the store.

Leave a comment:

• kos25k
    replied
    Thanks.Btw,stupid question,but didn't figured it out.How to power off box while being on coreelec?Also how to boot to coreelec while being on android?I am rooted though..

Leave a comment:

• Sholander
    replied
    Don't think that you'll get anywhere with that PC with today's needs.
    You need at least a PC/Laptop with Windows 7 to get you anywhere today.

There is a tool that you can try on an old PC machine - Win32 Disk Imager it's only 12Mb installation file.

Leave a comment:

• kos25k
    replied
    Thanks bro.Last question:is there any similar burning tool for my tv box/android?I dont even know if my ancient PC with 1Gb ram will even boot!

Leave a comment:

• Sholander
    replied
    Yes, but this is the latest Netflix addon. Repository to install this addon, and keep it up to date is repository.castagnait-1.0.0.zip.
    You can install this NF addon directly, without previously installing repository.., your choice.

Btw, take care to format needed USB stick on a PC to Fat32. I don't see any reason not to be recognized except for hardware fault USB stick/port.

Leave a comment:

• kos25k
    replied
    Usb stick with kodi repository wasnt recognized from my usb hub (connected to vorke z6) while i was on coreelec.Now i understood the process, but today late when i go home, i have to undig an old pc to make my job and report back! Btw these seems very fresh Netflix repisitories. Are they ok?
    InputStream based Netflix plugin for Kodi. Contribute to CastagnaIT/plugin.video.netflix development by creating an account on GitHub.

Leave a comment:

• Sholander
    replied
    USB is not recognized in Android, or in CoreElec ?
    In CE it must be recognized if it's not a hardware fault with your USB connector or USB stick. USB stick must be formatted to Fat32 on any PC machine.

If USB does not work, just copy needed .zip file to root of your uSD Card (that partition is Fat32 format and is recognized on any Windows PC and contains all files for CoreElec installation and running). Then you can access this .zip in Kodi File Manager and copy it to any new folder made on "storage" partition of uSD Card. I always make new folders "download" and "install" for such use...

If you encounter any problems just ask here or on CE forum...

Btw, flash CoreElec installation image with "Etcher" program on a Windows machine. When flashing is finished take out the uSD card and reinsert it. Windows will complain and want to format newly flashed card, BUT JUST IGNORE THAT MESSAGE!
    Then open recognized partition on uSD card and you'll see the root partition with needed installation files. It will be only about 500mb in size. Here you copy your repository.zip file. All the rest of the uSD size is on another partition not seen by Windows. That is how it should look.

Leave a comment:

• kos25k
    replied
    thank you!but how to transfer the specific netflix repository zip inside file manager of coreelec? (coreelec doesnt have internet browser to download this) also microSD isn't recognized from PC and my tv box doesn't recognize any external usb pen drive..

Leave a comment:

• Sholander
    replied
    Remember that you cannot damage your CoreElec-Kodi installation by adding any files/folders to it if you use Kodi File Manager, because then you work on "storage" partition of the uSD card. This partition cannot be seen on a Windows machine when uSD is plugged to the Windows machine...

Before you can do ALL file/folder work with Kodi File Manager you have to change some default Kodi settings like enable "show hidden files and folders" and "enable renaming and deleting files".

Of course you can damage your CE-Kodi installation by deleting any necessary files/folders, so take care what you delete

For better assistance for installing and working in CoreElec I suggest you subscribe to CoreElec forum.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X