Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Netflix in HD is being killed in some of the Chinese boxes.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Netflix has not killed the HD on the Mecool KM8 with error code. tvq-pb-103(2.10.0). Website said to reboot, which I did, then when I tried to play a video, got this error code. tvq-pm-100(5.6.0)
    MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

    Comment


      Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post
      Netflix has not killed the HD on the Mecool KM8 with error code. tvq-pb-103(2.10.0). Website said to reboot, which I did, then when I tried to play a video, got this error code. tvq-pm-100(5.6.0)
      That's what I got on the m8s pro l before I uninstalled and reinstalled it. Now after this procedure Netflix won't start

      Comment


        Originally posted by mymo View Post
        That's what I got on the m8s pro l before I uninstalled and reinstalled it. Now after this procedure Netflix won't start
        Yeah, Netflix has figured out to make the box look invisible to the network, so it won't run.
        MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

        Comment


          Did you use these commands before opening Netflix app?

          adb ro.nrdp.modelgroup FIRETVSTB2015
          adb sys.display-size 3840x2160

          Comment


            Originally posted by Sholander View Post
            Did you use these commands before opening Netflix app?

            adb ro.nrdp.modelgroup FIRETVSTB2015
            adb sys.display-size 3840x2160
            No, I did not.
            MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

            Comment


              Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post
              Netflix has not killed the HD on the Mecool KM8 with error code. tvq-pb-103(2.10.0). Website said to reboot, which I did, then when I tried to play a video, got this error code. tvq-pm-100(5.6.0)
              Yep.

              Yesterday it was working but today it's no longer more.

              It gives the tvq-pb-103(2.10.0) error when trying to play something.

              Comment


                Originally posted by fandango-fr View Post

                It's a good advice but I personally have no use of a box with 1 USB port, no Ethernet port, no SD card slot and 8G ROM
                Well the Android TV Oreo - Netflix Approved - Jetstream 4K Ultra HD has much better connectivity vs the Mi Box S.

                Comment


                  Originally posted by wrxtasy View Post

                  Well the Android TV Oreo - Netflix Approved - Jetstream 4K Ultra HD has much better connectivity vs the Mi Box S.
                  It's not available in Europe...

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Sholander View Post
                    Did you use these commands before opening Netflix app?

                    adb ro.nrdp.modelgroup FIRETVSTB2015
                    adb sys.display-size 3840x2160
                    i have not found adb over tcp option, so i don't know how to use these? As the Android TV ROM by magendaz is not rooted, i don't think i can use a terminal emulator.

                    Comment


                      Is there a way, using Magisk, to spoof whole m8s pro L to be visibile by netflix as a Fire TV or MI Box S? Not only the fingerprint for SafetyNet but also name and maybe serial number? Like here https://forum.xda-developers.com/app...onfig-t3789228
                      but to look more like another box.

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by wrxtasy View Post

                        Well the Android TV Oreo - Netflix Approved - Jetstream 4K Ultra HD has much better connectivity vs the Mi Box S.
                        No Jetstream... another very small manufactor...just buy a firetv stick 4k / mibox s / ruku ...
                        they keep update their systems and stable, and they are 100% can use netflix ,etc...

                        Comment


                          I'd like to point out that the Amazon add-on won't start either... The Log says inputstream adaptive: unable to find a license. If anyone can confirm this, I'd be grateful

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by gatos814 View Post
                            Its Android TV version or smartphone version?

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by voytas View Post
                              Is there a way, using Magisk, to spoof whole m8s pro L to be visibile by netflix as a Fire TV or MI Box S? Not only the fingerprint for SafetyNet but also name and maybe serial number? Like here https://forum.xda-developers.com/app...onfig-t3789228
                              but to look more like another box.
                              Maybe there is something in that.. now I've checked and my mecool doesn't pass SafetyNet check.

                              Problem is with stock rom, because it is rooted by default. So we maybe need SUhide and install device certificate from MiBox?

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by meciu View Post

                                Maybe there is something in that.. now I've checked and my mecool doesn't pass SafetyNet check.

                                Problem is with stock rom, because it is rooted by default. So we maybe need SUhide and install device certificate from MiBox?
                                Yep unroot first. After you can root with magisk and use magisk hide

                                Envoy? de mon XT1562 en utilisant Tapatalk

                                Sorry for my badly english

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X