Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Netflix in HD is being killed in some of the Chinese boxes.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vai pra lá
    Last edited by Matias_Brazil; 02-11-2019, 01:36.

Comment

• gefattern
      gefattern commented
      Editing a comment
      English , please / gefattern

Originally posted by Matias_Brazil View Post
    how to install corelec 8.99.2 in box mecool m8s pro L?

Enviado de meu Redmi Note 4 usando o Tapatalk
    In order for the box to boot into LibreELEC, you MUST copy the correct device tree onto your bootable microSD card you just created.Link on how to install Li...
    MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post
      Obrigado, tranks

Comment

• gefattern
        gefattern commented
        Editing a comment
        please use English always thanks / gefattern

Responde direito pau no cu arrombado

Se é pra ser um arrombado preguiçoso que não sabe usar o Google então é melhor tu sumir daqui! Seu idiota!

If it's to be a lazy burglar who does not know how to use Google then you better get out of here! You idiot!

Comment

• gefattern
        gefattern commented
        Editing a comment
        English please always and no insult , thanks / gefattern

how to install corelec 8.99.2 in box mecool m8s pro L?

Update Please follow the more recent installation guide on CoreELEC Wiki New installation Prepare an SD card (class 10) / USB flash drive as follows; NOTE: On some devices, only 1 USB port is able to boot the device, you may have to try them all to see which one works for you, some boxes are also unable to boot from a USB drive. Download the latest .img.gz file from here. Use Rufus, usbimager (or your preferred image writing software) to burn the downloaded image file to your SD card / USB...

Comment

Calma....

Comment

Originally posted by bratmat View Post
          If You want Netflix on K III pro or other s912 devices try corelec 8.99.2 - best solution - Kodi will give you better functionality for almost everything : TV application is very good - you can edit list of channels on your PC computer or directly in the box. Netflix works great in 720p resolution. You don't need original remote, Tv remote with CEC works great. You can operate your box on your PC with kodi webserver.
          And you can make a dual boot (Coreelec on SDCARD and androidTV on emmc inside the box)

I'm very satisfied
          Does not record run at 1080p by limiting the addon or why if running in 1080p have playback problems?

Comment

Originally posted by pégaso View Post
            Does not record run at 1080p by limiting the addon or why if running in 1080p have playback problems?
            Because the 1.5Ghz CPU is not powerful enough to run everything at 1080p.
            Inputstream addons use software decoding not hardware decoding.
            You will see Widevine on a Linux PC also uses software decoding and not hardware decoding, that's how Google designed it.

Comment

I use HBO GO addon in Corelec witch uses Inputstream on M8S PRO L (s912) and K1 (s905). After I turn off the "Adjust display refresh rate" in Videos settings the 1080p movies run smootly, before it was laggy. I did not use the netflix plugin, I do not know if it will have any effect on it.

Comment

I use both addons on CoreElec and there is a big difference between Netflix, which is (now) software decoded, and HBO Go which is hardware decoded.
                So, these two addons should not be compared.

Comment

Any x905 x2 boxes that has Netflix hd or 4K support?

Comment

• mo123
                    mo123 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    None, only the new Mi box that will be released this year based on S905x2.

Does this work?

Comment

It does.

Comment

Originally posted by Sholander View Post
                      It does.
                      Did it take special settings, I've managed to install the Plug-in, it finds my Netflix settings, but will not play my movies.

Comment

Which box? It does not work only on Mecool boxes.
                        What settings do you use in inputstream.adaptive and does it contain Netfix ESN?

Comment

Working...
                        X