Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Netflix in HD is being killed in some of the Chinese boxes.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sholander View Post
    Which box? It does not work only on Mecool boxes.
    What settings do you use in inputstream.adaptive and does it contain Netfix ESN?
    I've got the Mecool M8S Pro L with the Magendanz Nexus ROM (Android TV 7.1) I'm not sure what you mean with Netfix ESN, but a few months ago there was this fix wich I installed to let it work again.

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by BPENL View Post

I've got the Mecool M8S Pro L with the Magendanz Nexus ROM (Android TV 7.1) I'm not sure what you mean with Netfix ESN, but a few months ago there was this fix wich I installed to let it work again.

Regards
      It doesn't work now.

Comment

China-1 Stock | Buy Beelink GT1-A Amlogic S912 Android TV OS 3GB/32GB with Voice Remote Youtube 4K Streaming Widevine L1 HDCP Compliant online at unbeatable prices. ✓Free Shipping ✓Limited Time Sale ✓Local Warehouses.

Comment

Unproven to work . And no guarantees it will later on.

Comment

Originally posted by BPENL View Post

Regards
            Don't waste your time, NO Netflix in Kodi on any Mecool box for the time being. Not in Android Kodi and not in CoreElec Kodi...

Comment

Don't waste your time, NO Netflix in Kodi on any Mecool box for the time being. Not in Android Kodi and not in CoreElec Kodi...
              Txs for the info, pitty used to work great, think I'm going to buy one of the official boxes.

Comment

I'm watching Benji on netflix in CoreElec kodi, albeit only 720p. (Mecool M8S Pro L)

Comment

I contact my **** seller of my MECOOL M8S PRO L and he gave me a NetFlix 6.7v apk that works in HD without issues on banned Chinese devices!

Here is a download link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IC5...b4IXlcbSm/view

Enjoy

Comment

Originally posted by natureglass View Post
                    I contact my **** seller of my MECOOL M8S PRO L and he gave me a NetFlix 6.7v apk that works in HD without issues on banned Chinese devices!

Here is a download link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IC5...b4IXlcbSm/view

Enjoy
                    I installed it onto my Mecool KM8 and it is the touch screen version of Netflix. It only plays in standard definiton, NOT HD. It shows 960 x 540 resolution.
                    MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

hi Everyone, if you install Netflix 4.16.4 BUILD 200217 from AptoidTV, our remotes will work to navigate. Hope this helps.

Comment

Originally posted by m.ermantraut View Post
                        hi Everyone, if you install Netflix 4.16.4 BUILD 200217 from AptoidTV, our remotes will work to navigate. Hope this helps.
                        Yeah, but the picture quality is unwatchable .

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post

I installed it onto my Mecool KM8 and it is the touch screen version of Netflix. It only plays in standard definiton, NOT HD. It shows 960 x 540 resolution.
                          You are right, not HD ( my bad, I was excited :P )

In my case I can watch now Netflix with this version, the original Neflix app was giving me -100 connectivity error, and the alternative app from aptoidTV was crashing after 10-20sec in to the movie.

So if someone is experiencing the same issue, this is a valid compromise!

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post

Someone at FB showed me his A95X showing Netflix HD. Not UHD though.
                            Guess, we'll have to wait for the new Beelink. Hah!
                            Hopefully Beeling paid for the volume license. Meaning all their boxes will have it .
                            Would be nice to have one that records like the A95X.

Comment

Originally posted by panchovilla View Post

Yeah, but the picture quality is unwatchable .
                              sorry, i should have specified that it was sd. I was just happy that I could use the box remote

Comment

Does anyone know if there is a rom with a tablet version of android that we can use with the m8s pro l?

Comment

Working...
                                X