Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Netflix in HD is being killed in some of the Chinese boxes.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First install repository for auto update.

Latest addon versions are here https://github.com/CastagnaIT/plugin.video.netflix

Comment

Thnkx 4all

Comment

Originally posted by T-R3X View Post

doesnt work!!! Kodi in android!!! I dont figured it out how to use libreelec with mecool pro l lb
        did you read thru and set the necessary setting?

Comment

Originally posted by Hideiyoshi View Post

did you read thru and set the necessary setting?
          i just get it work!!!! But with 30mb of net the video seem to have little gaps!!! I just see NF on other box and in mecool, i use and android apk!!!

thnkx

Comment

Originally posted by T-R3X View Post

i just get it work!!!! But with 30mb of net the video seem to have little gaps!!! I just see NF on other box and in mecool, i use and android apk!!!

thnkx
            Honestly I don't have a single clue of what you just wrote but seems you are happier now!

Comment

Sorry my bad english!! When i use coreelec and NF plugin the video not play well!!! So i will use another box to see NF, and in mecool i will use an android apk so see videos

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post

You can use Magisk to spoof another device.
                DRM licenses are burnt into write once special areas on the emmc storage chip and encrypted.
                It can't be copied or moved to another device and is also linked to the actual hardware serial numbers inside a device.
                So it's not possible to do it.
                If another manufacturer is using a hacked certificates(some Amlogic S905x manufacturers did it), Google will blacklist them soon and all Google apps together with DRM streaming apps will cease to work on such a device.
                Just buy a S922x device that can run CoreELEC with the 1080p Netflix addon.
                I downloaded Magisk and Magisk Manager on my Mecool M8S Pro L android TV box. I looked through the Magisk modules, but I couldn't find the module that would allow me to spoof another device. Can you share with me the name of the Magisk module that will allow me to spoof another device?

Comment

Originally posted by LoKin View Post

I downloaded Magisk and Magisk Manager on my Mecool M8S Pro L android TV box. I looked through the Magisk modules, but I couldn't find the module that would allow me to spoof another device. Can you share with me the name of the Magisk module that will allow me to spoof another device?
                  You can use this
                  This tool is now dead... Contribute to Magisk-Modules-Repo/MagiskHidePropsConf development by creating an account on GitHub.

Comment

I followed all of the directions, downloaded the Busybox module. and set the fingerprint to a Google Nexus player. And it still didn't trick Netflix to think I was on a Google Nexus player.

I did some research and found that Netflix relies on the Electronic Serial Number (ESN). Is there a Magisk module that can change the serial number?

Comment

Originally posted by LoKin View Post

I followed all of the directions, downloaded the Busybox module. and set the fingerprint to a Google Nexus player. And it still didn't trick Netflix to think I was on a Google Nexus player.

I did some research and found that Netflix relies on the Electronic Serial Number (ESN). Is there a Magisk module that can change the serial number?
                      Use mobil/tablet app and if don't work .install liboemcrypto disabler module (for downgrade widevine L1 to L3)

Edit :

Use mibox 3 spoof with magisk

with "fingerprint" the first choice
                      ro.build.fingerprint=Xiaomi/once/once:6.0.1/MHC19J/540:user/release-keys?

with "new custom prop"
                      ro.build.description=once-user 6.0.1 MHC19J 540 release-keys??
                      ro.build.product=once?
                      ro.product.manufacturer=Xiaomi??
                      ro.product.brand=Xiaomi?
                      ro.product.device=once?
                      ro.product.model=MIBOX3 ?
                      ro.build.id=MHC19J
                      ro.build.display.id=once-user 6.0.1 MHC19J 540?
                      ro.nrdp.modelgroup=XXIAOMIM12TRIAL

Envoy? de mon XT1562 en utilisant Tapatalk

Sorry for my badly english

Comment

If Netflix not working for you then there are many other live tv streaming sites available.

Comment

Originally posted by techuntouch View Post
                          If Netflix not working for you then there are many other live tv streaming sites available.
                          i agreed, but if you have and pay a service.... its on your rights use it in your boxes.....

one question, i try it in stremio and dont work to

Comment

Try to tell that to Netflix
                            It won't in Stremio if it doesn't work elsewhere.

Comment

Try to tell that to Netflix
                              It won't in Stremio if it doesn't work elsewhere.
                              unfortunally i know.... And im just try all sollution that i remember

Comment

Hi
                                I have found this version netflix for phone but working with remote in m8s pro, i have add icon for android launcher tv
                                Version red icon
                                Or
                                Version black icon
                                MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.

Comment

Working...
                                X