Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Netflix in HD is being killed in some of the Chinese boxes.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dados View Post

I think, you all don't understand, what i say.
    I made a totaly new image for m8spro lq.
    Reflashed the box and owerwritten hdcp, serial and widevine.
    Now my box have a totaly new device-id for Netflix.
    Just now watching Netflix HD on ATV.
    hello could you give me a way to netflix HD in mecool pro +?

Comment

Originally posted by dados View Post

I think, you all don't understand, what i say.
      I made a totaly new image for m8spro lq.
      Reflashed the box and owerwritten hdcp, serial and widevine.
      Now my box have a totaly new device-id for Netflix.
      Just now watching Netflix HD on ATV.
      Hi @dados

Would you kindly share the process of doing this so that we / I can do it myself. Thank you for your help in advance

Comment

If you wan to download Netflix Premium Apk then today i will share with yo 100% working Netflix Premium Apk. Just visit this site and download this app and enjoy the netflix for free
        Download Netflix Apk and enjoy your favorite Movies and TV Shows for Free. Get Now Netflix Premium Apk and start streaming your favorite content.

Comment

Found this thread because I had the problem that netflix versions didn't work at all or that I had no sound.
          This video worked for me:
          Auf YouTube findest du die angesagtesten Videos und Tracks. Außerdem kannst du eigene Inhalte hochladen und mit Freunden oder gleich der ganzen Welt teilen.

In short:
          install older version(s)
          Get/install Aptoide Appstore on your device
          search for netflix
          change and install version 6.26-1-build-15-316 from mr.robot

works for me

edit:
          arf...only 480p again
          Last edited by Ullulaki; 01-17-2020, 18:53.

Comment

Originally posted by Ullulaki View Post
            Found this thread because I had the problem that netflix versions didn't work at all or that I had no sound.
            This video worked for me:
            Auf YouTube findest du die angesagtesten Videos und Tracks. Außerdem kannst du eigene Inhalte hochladen und mit Freunden oder gleich der ganzen Welt teilen.

In short:
            install older version(s)
            Get/install Aptoide Appstore on your device
            search for netflix
            change and install version 6.26-1-build-15-316 from mr.robot

works for me

edit:
            arf...only 480p again
            But is working;i have version netflix 4.16.1 in kiii pro

Comment

I tried downloading netflix apk, but it got an error, could someone please fix it for me?
              Last edited by Kariwilliamson; 03-25-2020, 01:46.

Comment

My netflix was working beautifully at 1080 for al long time on a Mecool KM9 Pro.
                Today i installed a second Mecool KM9 Pro box with the same 2 netflix apk's but it didn't work.
                When i start a video i get a black screen with text saying "can't play this video with your account" (In dutch so it might be slightly different in english)

I tried different apk's and settings nothing works anymore.
                I logged off and now even my primary box won't work either......apparently, if you log off, you log off on all devices ........
                Now both boxes won't work anymore with Netflix.

Any new fixes i can try??
                '

Comment

I downloaded netflix but got the error. Can i download apk file on aptoide apk?

Comment

Originally posted by G-Member View Post
                    My netflix was working beautifully at 1080 for al long time on a Mecool KM9 Pro.
                    Today i installed a second Mecool KM9 Pro box with the same 2 netflix apk's but it didn't work.
                    When i start a video i get a black screen with text saying "can't play this video with your account" (In dutch so it might be slightly different in english)

I tried different apk's and settings nothing works anymore.
                    I logged off and now even my primary box won't work either......apparently, if you log off, you log off on all devices ........
                    Now both boxes won't work anymore with Netflix.

Any new fixes i can try??
                    '
                    Probably not as Google blacklisted the Widevine key used for Netflix again on the KM9 Pro.
                    Netflix now also blocks old apps from not working anymore and you need to use the latest apps.
                    The latest apps now also check Safetynet, so if your device is rooted or not Google Certified it won't work unless you use Magisk.

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post

Probably not as Google blacklisted the Widevine key used for Netflix again on the KM9 Pro.
                      Netflix now also blocks old apps from not working anymore and you need to use the latest apps.
                      The latest apps now also check Safetynet, so if your device is rooted or not Google Certified it won't work unless you use Magisk.
                      So there is the possibility of using Netflix on mecool boxes and other non-Netflix certified boxes with Magisk?

Is it in HD?

Thank you

Comment

• mo123
                        mo123 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        No, only in 540p and you need to use a mouse.
                        But if the Widevine is blacklisted, nothing can fix that.
                        Magisk can only fix the Safetynet issue with latest Netflix.
                        If you main purpose is Netflix I would suggest you buy a FireTV 4K stick or Xiaomi Mi box.

Originally posted by William Grondin (Yablio) View Post
                      Hi Everyone,

I'm an android developer and I recently acquired a chinese android box from VideoStrong : Meecool KM8 google certified
                      As you know Netflix android TV version are prohibited or limited for these android TV Box.
                      I try so many version linked on XDA forum, freaktabs, etc... without success.
                      I finally found the Netflix [3.2.2-Android TV Mod] apk by tork24 (DeaLabs.com) which is working in HD but NOT in ULTRAHD
                      So I decided to rummage the official netflix app, and I found that Netflix app looks for some system properties that I want to share.
                      Here, there are :
                      sys.amazon.devicename
                      sys.display-size
                      vendor.display-size
                      ro.nrdp.modelgroup
                      ro.vendor.nrdp.modelgroup
                      ro.nrdp.oemmodel
                      ro.vendor.nrdp.oemmodel

I found how to run Netflix in ULTRAHD mode :

Requirement:
                      - Download the Netflix [3.2.2-Android TV Mod] apk by tork24 : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qkK...8F4X-Ywcg/view
                      - You need a box with Google widevine L1 available
                      - Find a way to hide that your android box is rooted or unrooted after modifying build.prop

Follow these steps

1/ Your android box is rooted
                      - add/modify this line to your /system/build.prop :
                      ro.nrdp.modelgroup=FIRETVSTB2015
                      sys.display-size=3840x2160
                      - Unroot your box

2/Your box is NOT rooted
                      - Enable Debug USB mode
                      - type this command
                      adb ro.nrdp.modelgroup FIRETVSTB2015
                      adb sys.display-size 3840x2160

3/I DON'T UNDERSTAND

Don't worry I made an app that do the job for you.
                      You'll just have to launch it, instead of netflix app.
                      You can download it here :

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qKD...DLs91A4uy/view
                      or
                      https://mega.nz/#!d4FniSYZ!sQ-20oDVR...wLkdlpPITOvftw

I hope this thread can help you to enjoy Netflix ULTRAHD.
                      This method also work to use the Netflix app (6.17 build version) form the PlayStore, but only for HD.
                      Just ignore the error -14 message the first time you launch my app.
                      Sorry for my bad English.
                      If you want to let me a cookie, it is there :

Give that dev a cookie -> https://www.paypal.me/yablio

PS : I'm working to how to exploit the ro.nrdp.oemmodel system property. If anyone have an idea...

help on Netflix please

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post

Google did not blacklisted the Widevine key, Netflix won't support any box withouts the ESN certificate key.
                        The 2 apk trick let's the Netflix app think it's running on a Firestick

Now the fun part...... i got one box running Netflix HD again..

First i killed both Netflix apps, then clear cache and data from both apps and uninstalled both apps.
                        Shut down the box and kept it unplugged for a couple off minutes and booted again.
                        Reinstalled both apk's

First i started up the Netflix app with the black icon untill you can enter your credentials (don't do it)
                        Went back to the homescreen and started the second Netflix app with the white icon.
                        Set up my account and it worked again.

But i can't get it to work on my second identical box........ Can't figure out why

Comment

Originally posted by G-Member View Post

Google did not blacklisted the Widevine key, Netflix won't support any box withouts the ESN certificate key.
                          The 2 apk trick let's the Netflix app think it's running on a Firestick

Now the fun part...... i got one box running Netflix HD again..

First i killed both Netflix apps, then clear cache and data from both apps and uninstalled both apps.
                          Shut down the box and kept it unplugged for a couple off minutes and booted again.
                          Reinstalled both apk's

First i started up the Netflix app with the black icon untill you can enter your credentials (don't do it)
                          Went back to the homescreen and started the second Netflix app with the white icon.
                          Set up my account and it worked again.

But i can't get it to work on my second identical box........ Can't figure out why
                          what model do you have?

Comment

Currently have this on M8S Pro LB which still has L1 widevine but HDCP 1.x. Have to pair with mouse but it gets the HDClick image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200419_190324.jpg
Views:	433
Size:	76.7 KB
ID:	802788
                            You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by Hideiyoshi View Post
                              Currently have this on M8S Pro LB which still has L1 widevine but HDCP 1.x. Have to pair with mouse but it gets the HDClick image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200419_190324.jpg
Views:	433
Size:	76.7 KB
ID:	802788
                              HD ? will be resolution 854x480, no HD

Comment

Working...
                              X